𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞!

(In 1929,All of New Orleans feared the latest serial killer at the time. 'The Radio Demon'. The serial killer would only target bad people such as rapists and criminals. The serial killer would then broadcast the screams of his victims on the radio as he ripped thier limbs apart and ate their organs. No one knew where the broadcasts were started and the police were stunned. Other than this new killer,there was a man. A man named Alastor McAllistair,which was a lazy name if you ask me. He was a popular radio host that almost all of New Orleans listened to. He was also quite a handsome young man. He had many ladies fawning over him but strangely,he never let anyone touch him. If you did touch him you should apologise instantly and he will forgive you as he was an elegant and sophisticated young man. Little did New Orleans know,this very man was a cannibal...)

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Alastor sat in his chair and massaged his temples. His chestnut brown hair was now getting messier and messier. Suddenly,the 'on air' sign in his office lit up,indicating Alastor that it was time to do the 4:00pm broadcasts. Alastor groaned in an annoyed tone and placed his headphones on. He leaned into the mic before he started counting down,his finger on a bright red button. When he reached one,he pressed the bright red button and used his other hand to play some cheerful music.)

"..Salutations,New Orleans! It is a beautiful day,is it not? Ladies and gentlemen,We have a special series of love songs about to play so grab your lover and start dancin'!.."

(Alastor said before taking off his headphones and pressing a blue button. He leaned back in his chair and began snapping his fingers to the song. After a while he started humming the song,then singing it softly to himself.)

Put your head on my shoulder

hold me in your arms

Baby

Squeeze me oh so tight

show me

that you love me too

Put your lips next to mine

dear

won't you kiss me once

baby

just a kiss goodnight

Maybe

you and I will fall in love

people say that love is a game

a game that you just can't win

if theres a way

i'll find it someday

and this fool

will rush in

put your head on my shoulder

whisper in my ear

baby

words I want to hear

Tell me

tell me that you love me too

put your head on my shoulder

Whisper in my ear

baby

words I want to hear

baby

put your head on my shoulder

(Once the song ended,Alastor stopped singing and listened to the next song. He couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed because he was already 32 and still did not have a wife. He wanted someone to dance with in the living room after a long day of work. But sadly,he hated it when anyone of any gender touched him. He would get flashbacks of his abusive father and either hit their hand away or flinch if he were friends with the person. He had no problem if he was the one who iniciated the touch,which was a tad bit hypocritical. He took his glasses off and rubbed his nose. He grabbed a handkercheif and wiped his glasses. After a long day of work,he went to visit Mimzy's Palace to check up on his friend. When he arrived,Mimzy was over the moon. Mimzy had really strong feelings towards Alastor but he definately did not like her in any romantic way. That day,Mimzy got a tad bit to close and Alastor slapped her. Mimzy was stunned and kicked Alastor out,leaving him with no where to drink. He figured that he should try going to the copacabana because it wasn't far from Mimzy's palace. He arrived at the copacabana and his eyes immediantly widened when he saw a beautiful young woman with strawberry blonde hair and clear pale skin. He straightened his tie and sat next to her. He greeted Husk(who he always gambled with) and decided to order whatever the woman was having. He turned to her and almost fell into her beautiful sky blue eyes. He flashed a friendly smile and chuckled.)

"..hello there! I'm Alastor! Pleasure to meet you!.."

Word count:735