Chapter 6

Kellin's P.O.V.

Tears slowly trickle down my cheeks as they stare at me in shock. My Mom puts the sonogram to the side and stands up. She wraps her arms around me, pulling me into a hug. "Oh Kellin," she sighs. I pull away and wipe away my tears. "I-I'm sorry," I mumble, staring at the floor. I hear my Dad get up and watch as he walks towards me. He stops and stands in front of me before pulling me into a hug. "We'll be here for you," my Dad whispers and I smile.

The doorbell rings and I pull away. "I'll get it," I sigh. I wipe my face again, making sure that there are no tears before answering the door. My eyes widen as I see Vic, Mike, Tony, Jaime, and Danielle standing there. I go to close the door in their faces but am stopped by a foot.

"Go away," I whisper harshly. "New need to talk," Vic says and I open the door to stare at them. His arm is wrapped around Dani an I feel a surge of guilt. They all stare at me and I feel someone come up behind me. "Who's this?" my Dad asks. "Just some people from school and they were just leaving," I glare.

"No, no, come in and hang out for a while. Sarah and I were just leaving," my Dad smiles. They all smirk as they come in and I turn to look at my Dad. "Dad," I whine. "Sorry Kellin. Sarah, let's go!" my Dad calls. I sigh as my Mom joins him. I watch them leave and stare at the closed door for a few seconds. I turn and walk into the living room to see Mike and atony looking at my sonogram.

"Who's baby is this?" Mike asks. "None of your business," I snap. "Listen, I don't know who pissed in your Cheerios, but calm yourself," Mike warns and I close my eyes with a sigh. "Listen. I'm tired and frankly couldn't care less about what you guys want. So would you please leave?" I ask. "Sorry, but no. I have to talk to you," Vic says. I sigh and look at him. "Can't this wait until tomorrow?" I ask in a pleading tone.

"Not really. Anyways, I have to talk to Dani outside real quick," Vic says, grabbing Dani and grabbing her wrist before dragging her out of my house. "You know, I don't think Dani knows that Vic slept with you," Mike says and my gaze snaps to him. I stare at him and he smirks. Jaime sits next to Tony and takes the sonogram.

He hands it back and looks at me. "So, who's got a baby in the oven?" Jaime asks and I giggle as Tony and Mike laugh. He looks at us confused before shrugging it off. "Um, about the baby thing. It's me," I tell them. "What?" Mike asks. "Uh, I'm pregnant," I sigh. They all exchange looks before looking at me with slightly widened eyes.

"Are you telling me that you're pregnant and Vic's the father and I'm going to be an Uncle?!" Mike exclaims. "Yeah," I nod and let out a surprised gasp as he squeezes me in a hug. "That's great," Mike grins, letting me go. "Thanks," I smile. Tony and Jaime both give me a hug before we sit down. "Are you fûcking kidding me?" we hear a muffled yell followed by a slap. We exchange looks and rush outside to where Vic and Dani were. We open the door to see Vic and Dani arguing. We step out and I close the door behind us as we watch. We can't exactly hear what they're saying so I watch with wide eyes as Dani turns and glares at me before stomping over.

"Why would you do that? You're a fûcking slut! And you're knocked up! Good luck getting anyone to love you. No wonder your parents left when we came. You're a disappointment," she seethes before slapping me across my face. I stare at her with tears in my eyes. "Does it look like I wanted this? I tried to resist, but your boyfriend is pretty damn persuasive when he wants to be! Why don't you just go away!" I yell before running into my house and locking the door, ignoring the consistent knocking. I jump in the shower and let the hot water help calm my nerves. I get out and dry off before going into my room and pulling on a clean pair of boxers and an oversized nightshirt.

I plug in my phone and crawl under my covers after turning out the light. Dani's words ring in my head and I start sobbing into my pillow. Tears stream down my face and I keep sniffling as I cry. Eventually I hear my door creak open and I try muffling my sobs. "Oh honey," my Mom coos. I feel her arms envelop me in an embrace. I hear voices coming towards my room. "Who's that?" I sniffle. "Uh, the really tall guy, your father, and the guy with the holes in his ears," my Mom sighs.

I leave the bed and make my way to the bathroom before locking myself in there. I wash my face and blow my nose. I hear voices in my room and wait until they go quiet to open the door. My Dad looks ready to kill a bítch while my Mom looks distraught. They all look at me when I open the door. "Hey Kellin," Tony smiles softly. I smile back and suddenly feel embarrassed for crying in front of them.

"Anyways, Kellin, Tony and I are staying the night," Mike smiles. "Why?" I ask, my voice cracking. "Because we want to," Mike shrugs and I nod. "Okay," I sigh. My Mom and Dad leave and Mike and Tony go to get some clothes. I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling. My phone rings and I check the caller I.D. I sigh when I see that it's Vic and ignore the call. My door creak opens and my Dad enters the room with the air mattress. "Here you go," he smiles, setting it on the end of my bed. "Thanks Dad," I sigh. "No problem. If you need us, we'll be in our room," my Dad sys and I nod. "Okay, love you," I smile. "Love you too," he grins, exiting the room.

I get up and grab the vacuum cleaner from the hall closet and vacuum my floor before putting back up the vacuum. I lay out the air mattress and blow it up. I turn off the pump thing and plug it so the air downs' leak out. I go to the the linen closet and grab a sheet, blankets, and pillows. I make up the air mattress and plop on my bed the same time the door opens. Tony and Mike enter with their bags and I smile.

"Hi guys," I smile. "Hi," they smile. "Uh, are you okay sleeping on the same bed," I ask. They exchange a look before shaking their heads. "Okay, do you guys want anything? I was going to get a snack," I say as I get up. "Eh, sure," Mike nods. Tony and him follow me to my kitchen.

We rummage around and eventually find some double stuff Oreos. I get us each a glass of milk and we go back up to my room. I let them pick out a movie and they argue over which movie to play. "Harry Potter or Star Wars?" Mike asks, turning to me. "Disney," I grin. They look at each other and shrug before picking out a Disney movie. I squeal when I see that it's The Lion King. Mike and Tony look at me from their place on the air mattress. "What? It's my favorite movie," I shrug. They nod and I turn my attention to the screen.

After the movie was over they picked out a new one while I brought our cups and the rest of the cookies downstairs. I made sure the front door was locked and went back upstairs. I flicked off the lights and crawl under the covers in my bed, facing the screen. My eyes droop close and I feel myself falling asleep.

I must have woken up not long after I had fallen asleep because the same movie was playing. Tony and Mike's voices him through the air. The T.V. was on mute so I could hear them talking. "Do you think anyone knows about us?" Tony asks softly. "No, I don't think so," Mike murmurs. "Why don't we tell people we are dating?" Tony sounds hurt. "Because I have enemies, and they would hurt you," Mike replies. "Bullshít, what's the real reason?" Tony questions. I hear a sigh before Mike talks.

"I'm scared if what everyone would think. I mean, there are those few people who still think homosexuality is a sin. What if people think we're bad for each other and try to break us apart? Tony, without you there is no me. I love you," Mike chokes out. "Mike, we have to face the rude aśś people of this world. And no one could break us apart. I love you too, and you need to remember that no matter what happens, we'll have each other," Tony murmurs. I hear kissing sounds and cringe slightly. The T.V. starts playing the sounds of the movie and I close my eyes quickly and turn over slowly.

My back is to them now and I can feel their eyes on me. I don't let them know that I'm awake and take deep, even breaths. My eyes droop closed and I feel myself falling asleep again. I wouldn't let their secret out, and I wouldn't let them know that I know their secret.

{Hello there! Thanks for reading my story! Comment or message me questions. Have an amazing day you beautiful things!}