𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑

Tobias

I look at my suitcase, analyzing what I have. I think I've packed everything I needed for my trip.

Shirts, pants, boxers, shoes toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.

I closed my suitcase and dragged it out of my room to be met with Jordan.

"What?" I say as I drag my suitcase to the stairs.

"I wish they'd let everyone on the trip." Jordan crossed her arms, "Also how are you able to go on the trip, Mr. I don't care about my grades."

"You know Ellis forces me to do my school work. Also since I do my school work on my own most of the time now." I rolled my eyes as I dragged the suitcase downstairs.

"Oh yea, your gonna be with them for a few days aren't you?" I nod in response, and I instantly see a grin pull her lips.

The fuck is she smiling about?

"Have fun with them, just don't have too much fun with them."

I felt my face starting to heat up, "Our relationship isn't that deep yet!"

"Soon it will be." She said with an innocent smile as she waved me off. I rolled my eyes and I quickly shut the door.

I see my aunt in the car waiting for me. I toss my suitcase in the back seat and quickly get into the passenger seat.

"You excited?"

"Yes, I get to spend 5 days with Elijah and Ellis. It's just gonna be me and them-"

"And your classmates, and teachers. You know life is gonna be harder for you guys if word gets out about your relationship.

Or if even there is a small rumor about you three being together."

"I know..."

I know that it'll make life harder for the three of us. No one would dare try to fight me, they know what I'm capable of doing to them. On the other hand with Ellis and Elijah, I don't think it'll be the same. Elijah told me they finally stopped messing with him, and I don't want to give them a reason to start bullying him again.
And I know Ellis can defend himself physically, but mentally, I know he'd get overwhelmed by it all.

And I don't want anything happening to them. Mentally or Physically.

"I'm not saying don't have fun with them, just be careful."

"We will." I pet a hand through my hair and she starts to drive off.

~

She pulls up at the school and gives me a quick hug. "Have fun, and be careful, ok?"

I nod before getting out of the car and grabbing my suitcase from the back seat. I watch her drive off until her car is no longer in my vision.

Now I'm looking for my two boys. Which is gonna be quite hard in this crowd. I'm just gonna text them.

____
Me:
I'm here where are you guys at?
Read 9:46

Elijah ❤️:
Hey bb, we're by the bus.
Read 9:51

Me:
Ty
Read 9:53
____

I slip my phone in my pocket and start walking towards the bus and I almost instantly spot them.

"...Boo!" I screamed from behind them and I watched them jump before I started to laugh.

"What the hell!?" They both turned around in unison.

"Hello~" I slightly sang.

"Hello to you too." Elijah rolled his eyes.

"Are you excited?" Ellis said, practically jumping in place as he adjusted the bookbag on his back, not to mention the suitcase in his hand.

"Yea, I get to spend 5 days with you guys-"

"Everybody come here for attendance so you can get on." A man announced, which caused everyone's head to turn.

We made our way over to him and he checked our names before getting on the bus. We sat three to a seat and sat out things on the floor. And surprisingly this bus is very large.

"Alright everyone listen up!" He shouted, "I'm Mr Langz, and I'm the head for this field trip. To get information out the way, you guys will be sharing rooms, two people a room."

We already arranged for time like this, or rather I did.

Anytime we need to be in any group of two, I told Elijah and Ellis they would always be together, no matter what. And I would pair up with someone else. They tried to counter my argument, but it wasn't a request it was a demand.

"And no, you can't choose who you're rooming with."

Well that just threw our plan out the damn window.

"I will be announcing your roommate." And he soon started to list names of who was being partners with who.

And I prayed they'd get one another.

"Tobias Thompson and Elijah Anderson. Ellis Harrison and... Tyler Williams."

What the in fuck!? Out of all people Ellis had to be fucking roommates with, it was him!

Ellis face looked as if he saw a ghost.
I knew he didn't want to be alone in a room with him. Neither did me or Elijah.

"Can I please switch partners please?" Ellis stood up and asked.

"No, it's already official. Anyways, I want you guys to sit by your roommates so it won't be so confusing when we get off the bus."

Ellis grabbed his things and went to search for Tyler. But Tyler stood up and quickly guided a scared Ellis to the seat across from us.

And I was both pissed and pleased.
Pissed that Tyler sat across from us, just to piss us off probably. And pleased because they were sitting across from us, so I could see what Tyler was doing.

Ellis was sitting by the window while Tyler sat near the aisle.

And it made my blood boil just by Tyler sitting next to Ellis.

"I can't stand to see Ellis sitting next to the guy who broke into his house and assaulted him." Elijah said, you could hear the hatred in his tone.

I just want to pull Ellis back over to us and sit him in my lap.

I close my eyes, attempting to calm down but once I open my eyes I see that bastard sliding closer to Ellis.

And I don't think I've ever had the actual feeling of wanting to kill someone. But Right now, I want to kill that son of a bitch.

And from the looks on Elijah's face, it would be a group activity.