Freefall: Reality

After reading the last few words written on the letter, my heart thundered. Based on the note's content, this must be the traveler. I just know it, I can feel it. Oddly, I can smell the scent of her perfume on the paper. It gave me a wave of relief, I miss her. I can never stay mad at her because I know I love her with every blood cell within me. No matter what obstacle comes forth, it will never disrupt my undying passion for her. If that elongated moment I had with her was a dream, I would sleep again and again just to see her, but I know that wouldn't work. What I can do to see her again is to visit my magic workshop again.
~
The door to my office stood right in front of me, begging to be opened. My mind could only think of doubts, hoping this isn't some sick joke. My life was ruined considering the state of my room this morning, so I hope that whatever I walk into won't ruin anything further.
My hands clasped onto the metal handle, entering my mystical safe space. My eyes looked around the room, meeting those same clear eyes. Those eyes that have always made my heart rush like a sugar rush ride. A small smile soon formed on my face, nothing could make me smile like she does.
I'm so in love.
Her eyes met mine, causing me to absolutely fumble in my step. She chuckled as she saw me almost trip in my boots. "It's been a while, Mr. Magic Man." My eyebrows furrowed as I heard the name, though I can't be mad. I really can't bring myself to reprimand her. I walked over to her, sitting in front of her. "Ma luciole... that name rolls off of my tongue so smoothly. It has been a while." I pulled out a rainbow rose from my hat, handing one over to her soft hands. "Thank you." The traveler responded with a smooth, velvety voice. Have I mentioned yet how in love I am? "I'm so in love..." I rested my arm against my cheek, looking at the future love of my life lovingly. "I can tell." She chortled, leaving me in a daze. So hazy, so romantic, I want it all. "Let's take this slow, especially since you've experienced such a bad, bad dream." As soon as I saw her smile, my head started spinning. "Yes, yes, please. I would like that." I responded almost immediately. "I can't stand a minute not being with you, ma luciole. I want you. I can never be mad at you. Whatever I said when I got mad at you was nothing but pure catharsis." My eyes narrowed with melancholy.
"I'm sorry for even lashing out at you myself." She looks to the side, making my heart break. "Love comes with mistakes, and I think both of us healed from those wounds. Let's make it clear now that we both love each other, right?" I placed my hand on top of hers. Her gaze fixated back on me. "Right."
"I love you, Traveler-- ma luciole, my firefly, my light." 
"I love you, Lyney-- my magic, my spark, my song of love odes."
Hearing her confirmation made my heart glow, finally. The closure I needed. Love is complicated, but so beautiful. "You are so beautiful today, my dearest angel." My eyes formed crescent shapes as a tight smile was drawn on my lips, my hands shifting over to her cheeks and rubbing her supple flesh gently with my thumb. "Mind if I correct myself? Every second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year, decade, century... for all eternity. That ever-pretty smile of yours... my sweet."
She got off of her seat, and sat on my lap. Oh my, I'm actually more than in love. I'm enamored by this beauty. The way her thighs are placed on me, the way she looks at me,  the way her body curves, the way her body folds... It's all so wonderful. My hands couldn't help but travel all across her figure, leaving heavy breaths falling out of my mouth. "So pretty for me, and to think this is all mine... Do you mind if I kiss you elsewhere?" The traveler nodded at my inquiry. The moment she agreed, my lips gravitated to her sides, pressing completely against her. Her warmth intoxicated me. My lack of love growing up has now been saitated. This, this makes me feel complete. This makes up for my cold nights. This is true magic. Being with my sweetheart, kissing her softly, this makes me so happy. "I love you." I kissed her more, running my hands down her spine. A sweet laugh from her mouth filled my ears, does she want me to go crazy? "Do you like it when I sit on you?" I nodded immediately. "I think my answer can go without saying, ma luciole. My face of ardor shows it all," I caressed her sides once more, satisfaction filling me up, "I want you, traveler. Let me take you."

( A/N: hi hi! i'm back from somewhat of a long hiatus, sorry for my updates are becoming slower and slower. i don't know why, but recently, i haven't been feeling myself, so i've just been trying to heal from rough stuff. i'm keeping this short so i can go all out on the next chapter. By the way, this book will NOT include smut. Just very heated stuff, but no intercourse or anything, just to clear things out. anyway, ily all sm and ty for 10.6k reads! )