2/1

Authors Note: well people I'm 100% sure that there will be a sequel to this book so stay tuned for the next two chapters. And ps. I'm skipping their trip into 4 days so that's a while 7 days they been there. If you caught on then good for you.

Dominique

So today is the last day here and I am soooo not ready to leave yet. But I mean I do miss my friends and I have to go to prom tomorrow and I don't want to set up Adrian for the second time. Right now we're actually packing our bags and I'm taking all of the lotion, soap, and bath bombs in that bathroom. I am a straight savage, they was too good to just leave. K: babe! He was in the room making up the bed and I was grabbing them soaps as I said. Me: yes? K: stop taking all of the soaps and hurry up and get dressed our plane leaves in an hour. I smack my lips at him and I took them anyways. I walked in the room and I put on my dark blue capris, red timbs, and a white shirt. My baby looked hot with his white shirt, and khaki shorts and his kd 7's on. I zipped up the last bag and I plopped on the bed. Me: I don't wanna go. K: you don't miss home? Me: home doesn't have what Hawaii has. Kilo just chuckled and then he sat on the bed. I was hungry and I felt like I needed to puke. I groaned and put my head in his lap. Me: I'm hungry K: what you want to eat? He rubbed my cheek with his thumb. Me: something with jalapeños, olives and meat. Kilo raised an eyebrow. K: subway or nachos? Me: mmm subway. K: good cuz its on the way to the airport let's go. I sat up and I had a sudden rush to puke so I ran to the bathroom. Kilo held back my hair for me and I flushed the toilet and turned my head. He didn't even say anything! What the heck?! I brushed my teeth again and I grabbed my bag. Me: we can go now. Kilo just looked at me with a blank face and grabbed some bags. We went to the parking lot and got in. I took a "little" nap on the ride and when I woke up we were at the airport. Like dafuq? K: your subway is in the bag infront of you. Ugh my baby loves me, he knows what I like. Me: thank you. He just gave a small grin. I grab some bags and we take it to the baggage people and got on. When we were ready to leave I had my little lilo blanket and my beats and I went to sleep.
After the flight

We got picked up by Dale, Kilo's brother in case y'all forgot. Dale: wassup lil d? He gave me a hug and I gave him one back. He dapped Kilo and talked while loading the car. I got in the back seat with my blanket and later down. I felt queezy and like I was full even though I haven't eaten yet. The best option is to sleep it off. And that's what I did, after eating my subway. Dale dropped us off at home and we went inside. I went straight to the laundry room to wash some clothes. I washed Kilo's first and then I went upstairs and changed into his shirt and some clean underwear and that's it. Kilo steady spooning with somebody, I couldn't even sleep that well.
AN: I'm skipping to the good part
Fast forward a week and a half

Dominique

Lately I've been good I went to prom and I was slaying everyone's life with my dress and Adrian looked so cute. I had my graduation and i had a party and i went a little crazy of the food because ive gained some weight. But i mean the more the merier. I stopped throwing up like last week, I had no idea what it was but I'm ok now. Its been 3 1/2 weeks since the trip to Hawaii and I still miss it. Kilo has been very sweet and even more mushy than usual. I already know something is up with him I just don't know. Right now I'm at kia's house and she steady talking about me.
Kia: girl I'm telling you that fat ain't going no where. Me: get off my dick Kia, so what if i m getting fat. Kia: its baby fat you idiot! Me: no its not?! K: is to! Me: is not! K: bet! Me: 5 dollars K: I'll be back with that test in 5 minures, sit tight Mrs. Martinez. Me: whatever you just mad that I got thicker theighs than you. She laughed and rolled her eyes. I watched TV and I ate some ideas with whip cream. She came back and I was already done with a whole row of cookies. She shook her head. K: wit yo pregnant ass. I threw a cookie at her and she snatched it and ate it. K: don't be waisting my food now here(hands me box) hop along and let me know if I have a nice or nephew. I roll my eyes and snatch the box. I go in the bathroom and I follow the instructions. I damn near pissed on my hand twice trying to do it. But I did and now I'm waiting. She barged in and was like " WHAT DOES IT SAY?!" Me: Kia?! Will you stop it I just did it! Damn scaring me like you crazy. You lucky I just peed on that stick and not on my pants cuz I would've clocked yo ass. She sat on the counter and looked at it. I sat on the toilet and I was getting anxious. I started thinking of all of these possibilities. What if I am pregnant? What if its a girl? What about college? What am I going to do? What is Khari going to say? What if I have a miscarriage from all of the smoking and drinking I did at graduation?! Will Kilo still love me? Will he leave me? I didn't notice I was crying until Kia touched my shoulder and wiped my face. Kia: Tookie Me: what? I look at her and she looked at the stick. I stood up after staring at it for 30 seconds. I saw it, two lines.......I'm pregnant. And the father is by the man I loved. Then I turned and looked at Kia and she smiled and hugged me. I couldn't smile I couldn't cry anymore and I couldn't think. All I saw was two lines on a stick. I text Kilo to come get me and I was still in shock. I grabbed the box and I put it in my bag. Kia: Dom, you know if anyone is going to be a good mom its you. Kilorian loves you, just think positive ok? I nod but I felt numb. I heard a horn outside. I hug Kia and say thank you. I look Kilo in the eyes as I walk down the driveway. I make an attempt to smile and walk to the car.