Chosen

Dominique pov

     ..........i choose Kilo. I call Kilo so he can pick me up and he said yeah and ill let him know wassup when we get there. He picked me up and he looked good today. Muscle shirt just ghe showing the packs. He had lazy swag today cuz he wore some sweats and nike slide ins. I got in the car and he kissed my cheek and said hey. Me: hi. He always makes me feel some type of way. Kilo pulled off and he said were having carls jr and cheese cake. Best combinations in the history of niggadom. We went inside and i sat sown and some guy sat down i front of me while Kilo stood in line. Guy: how you doing baby gurl? Me: fine Guy: im Duhwayne  Me: and Guy: no need to be rude. Me: ok.....Dominique. Guy: nice for a girl. Me: thanks i guess. I had my phone in my hands and i was texting Drea the whole time not showing him my eyes. Guy: can i see your face better? I lifted my head and i saw this fine ass guy and he was swagged out but Kilo was about 3 times better and Richard was about 2 times cuter. He was still fine af tho. Guy: wow. beautiful. you have pretty eyes..I ahow my dimples. Me: thanks Guy: well can i get your number baby girl? Me: i dont talk to strangers Guy: you have been for the past 2 minutes. Me: ok then. He handed me his phone and i put the digits in and he said he'll catch me later. He left and winked and Kilo came back and he sat down. K: what i miss? Me: a thirsty. Kilo laughed. K: who this time? Me: Duhwayne K: awww. ole holmes tryna get at you?? how cute. Me: whatever Kilo. Kilo laughed and then we got our food and went to his placs. When we got to his place i went straight to the kitchen and got two small plates and two forks for the cheesecake. Kilo went into the room. I went in and then i sat on the bed and took off my shoes and jacket. I washed my hands and i came back. Kilo cut me two pieces of cheesecake. Me: thank you K: your welcome. So.........wassup? Me: um. i decided to choose......I looked down. Me: you. i looked up and smiled sheepishly. Kilo smiled and then he grabbed my hands and intwined his fingers with mine. K: so will you be my girl then? Me: yeah. But..... K: wassup ? Me: imma need to get another piece of cheesecake. Kilo smiled and he cut me another one. Me: thank you Kilo: no problem. We finished eating and cuddled under the covers and then he said i could go to sleep again but i want to spend the night. Me: Kilo K: wassup? Me: can i spend the night K: sure Me: i need clothes and you have to meet Karhi. K:Your brother? Me: sort of. K: ight. You gotta meet mine too. if he holla at you i give you permission to whoop his ass from selfe defense. I laughed and then we got up and went to the car and drove to my house. On the way my song And It Wont Stop came on. I sang it and Kilo said K: Ayeeeeeee! My girl got vocals. I was weak. When we arrived we got out and i rang the doorbell and Karhi came to the door with his shirt off all sweats and in some basketball shorts. Me: whats wrong with you? Karhi: umm......number 3. Me: where? i was going to go to jail for murder if he's doing it in my bed. Karhi puahed his bottom lip in his mouth and i socked him in his jaw. Me: where is pam? Karhi: at home. Im in charge for tonight. Me: you bitch( punch) ass( punch) nigga( punch) how you gone fuck somebody? (punch) IN MY BED TOO?( punch). Karhi grabbed my arms and he pushed md on the couch and put his pressure on me. Karhi: girl i love you so im not gone put my hands on you. And ill wash yo damn sheets now what the hell you want? and dont you hit me no mo. Me: im spending the night at Kilo's. Karhi looked at Kilo and Kilo's face was kind of sour but like ewwww your nasty breh. fucking people in other people beds and shit. Karhi: you Kilo? Kilo nodded. Karhi dapped him. K: Karhi. im her brother Kilo: Kilo. Me: get off me. i need clothes. No wait you go get them cuz if i see her im going to jail for murder. Karhi: what you need. Me: underwear and a bra. The pink and purple one. White ripped jeans. My white and blue jordans. A blue crop top and somd bath and body works perfume. K: all i heard was granny pannies. a bra. and clothes and bath and body works. Me: stop playing. Him and Kilo laugh and he gets my stuff. I get my shower gel and my toothbrush and toothpaste. Karhi comes back and hands me a bag and i kiss his bottom lip and i leave. Kilo: you kiss him like your 5. Me: did it since we got close. Treats me like a sister and i love him. Kilo: thats mad deep. I laugh and we get to the house and we walk in. I put my stuff in the room and i grab my shower gel and i ask Kilo where the shower was and he showed me and i took one.

       Whwn i got out i realized Karhi didnt give ms any pajamas and i walk into Kilo's room and he looked me up and down and he grabbed a pillow and put it in his lap. Me: can i borrow some shorts? K: um...yeah. kilo got up with the pillow and went to a drawer and pulled out some jordan basketball shorts and he tossed them to me. Me: thanks K: mmhmm. I went into the bathroom and i put on the shorts and i put on my tank top. I went back into the room and i layed down and Kilo was under the covers. I scooted closer by him and he asked me. K: comfortable? Me:....no. He scooted me closer to him and wrapped his arm around me protectively. Kilo: how about now? I nod in his chest and inhale all of the axe from his chest and i drift off to sleep.