1 : "Dearest daughter"

Yumi's side

Yumi's side.
(Narator's P. O. V)

You walk down the expensive yet very luxurious hall way, of course there was supposed to be a meeting about your wedding there. Yes, A REAL WEDDING which you hated to attend. You even broke some of them by behaeving not very nice. But this time, it was a very big deal. Since your dad wanted you to attend it so bad . He threatened you with your credit card .

'It must be a very big event'

You were sad as hell, because ofcourse.  Who would want to get married at the age of only 23!? You thought that this year will be the worst year of your life if you're getting married, yet who can gurantee that what will happen to the rest of your life?

You inhaled loudly before coming in front of the door of the room which you were supposed to be. As you reached to open the door, someone blocked it before you reaching it.

"What the hell was that. " You flinched a little bit backing up.

It was a man— with blond hair and green eyes as deep as pacific ocean. He pierced his eyes at you but didn't said a word. Perhaps it was telepathy that you caught the signal that he was asking for your identity.
You grabbed you card and showed it to him in a bit of a rude manner I guess?

"Look, I'm the chairman's daughter. " You said harshly .

He nodded and opened the door, beyond the door lies a dinning table with three people sitting on it., you're dad, the chairman of  sera spencer foundation and at last, his arrogant son.

"My dear daughter is very shy. " Your dad chuckled through the straight lie he was saying.

"I don't think so. " The young one replied when he spotted you behind your dad walking to the table. He smirked from the corner of his lips when he noticed you wearing revealing clothes defines that you came straight from clubbing.

As your dad notices your presence, he turns back to look. He felt ashamed. Ashamed of lying about his daughter cause of course, your dressing style tells eveverything.
You took a seat next to your father confidently. The chairman and his son smiled at you. You returned it back.
Your mobile buzzed , as you opened it, it was a message from your father.

"What is all this!? " He texted, from this message, you knew. That YOU FUCKED UP.

"Daddy~ it's ny style! " You replied even though knowing the fact that he might even kill you if this meeting not goes well. He could kill you, bury you, and even remove you from everyone's memory, Obviously he's the chairman of korea's one of the biggest company/foundation.