2 : "Arrogance in pocket"

Yumi's side(Narrator's P

Yumi's side
(Narrator's P. O. V)

You were angry and upset yet, more like disgusted. The reason behind it was that, A while ago when your 'private engagement' was being discussed. Firstly, that bastard's green-eyed bodyguard threw you into the pond so you got wet instead of that bastard and secondly, your dad wanted that bastard's bodyguard to be your bodyguard cause he can handle you. 'PLUS, YOU DESERVED IT' According to him.

You heard a knock on your bedroom door. You knew for certain that it was bodyguard no— what was his name again? Yes, Kim yejun. In fact, you wanted a proper apology from him at least.
You opened the door and see him standing in front of you very strictly.
"Umm... What? " You ask not knowing what to say first.
He points at his wrist watch, it was time for you to go to your university! Yes, you go to a great university and you're pretty popular there since you're pretty and a good student.
"Oh! The university right!. " You shut the door slam and pick out your favorite outfit.

"All done! " You hop in the car after saying this

"All done! " You hop in the car after saying this. It was obvious that your new bodyguard is going to drive again and is going to follow you everywhere around the campus yet the classroom. And you hate it so much.

You had two friends at your university which were so close to you, bora and si-u.
You sit right next to dami as your bodyguard was standing at the door staring at you and looking here and there stiffly to check if there's any danger.
" Ahh~ that man at the door is so hot!! " Sora said in a whiny voice more like a pervert's.

"Huh, you find my bodyguard hot? " You scoffed.
"Omg! Is he your bodyguard!? Can I have his number!?! AHHHHH~ " she replied as she was dying to date him.

You shot her a disgusted look saying that he's a bodyguard. And it was obvious for you that you would be disgusted because you thought that, at the first place.... He's not handsome (he is but you didn't like to admit it) and secondly, how can someone like a 'mere' bodyguard? Yes, you were this cruel minded.

"But for now, he's mine you know. " You said as you turn the pages of the book when the teach arrived.
"Aww too bad...!!! " Her face started to sulk as she replied and turning her attention towards the teach.

You looked at him, and you kept looking at him. This was the first time you admired him in your mind, you realised that bora wasn'tt very wrong, if he were to come from a wealthy family, you would have liked him too.
His face structure, body structure, everything was perfect except for one.

His eyes.... Why were they so sharply cold? Why were they always scary? Why were they dead? Your eyebrows furrowed when you were thinking all those thoughts, you didn't realise that you were looking at him the whole time until he caught you staring at him.

He stared at you as if he have seen a ghost, a scary one.

"Huh? " Your attention now turn towards what your teach was explaining the whole time.

'Ugh now this is annoying' you frustrated  smiled to yourself .

Time skip

The lecture ended and you shove your bag on your shoulder when you saw someone approaching you.

"Annghhh.... Pl-please I want to talk to him so badly, look how he's staring at you!!! " Bora that pervert said like she was going to die unless she'll have words with him.

"Ugh. Go ahead, he doesn't even give a shit about me, try him then" You said waving your hand pestering her to go.

Bora and you approached him . You stood there and crossed your arms over your chest to see if he replies to Bora or just ignore her like you.

" I think.... It was love at first sight when I.... "
He interrupted Bora not by saying but ignoring her like there was nothing standing there like she was invisible. He walked past her to you and pointed at the art class you were about to have.

"So guess, bye Bora! " You waved her a by turning your head before leaving.
You saw the disappointed face nothing else.

"Oh my god, that was quite a move! " She laugh and stick out a fist telling him to have a fist bump.

He first stared and it then, he did as you said, this made you quite satisfied.

"By the way, Are you shy? Why don't you talk to me? " You ask and try to strike a real conversation with him.

He looked at you with pitiful eyes again and ignored you.

'What the heck was that?!'

Time skip

You were studying in your room but you couldn't focus on it cause he ignored to again. He disrespectfully ignored you again. This time you decided not to let it slide. You will not just make him talk, but scream and cry. Cause he ignored you many times in your university. Why was that?
Does he think highly of him?

'If that's the case, I know how to keep one's arrogance in my pocket'

The following day, on Sunday you woke up early in the morning and decided to get your revenge. As usual he comes to wake you up silently. But today, you were up before he came. He was surprised to see you up so soon.

"Oh surprised? Today, I want to have my breakfast with you! " You smile as he noded and left the room as soon as you opened your cupboard to pick out some clothes.

You went into your kitchen where there were over 5 chefs standing preparing the breakfast.

"Hello my babes, today please make two sandwiches. " You confidently said and left.

And went towards ye-jun and told him to talk a seat at your bedroom (of course you had a big bedroom so there were table, sofa, etc. Were for you)

This time, you sneaked in your kitchen and saw the sandwiches with well served plates. You giggled to yourself as you put extremely extra chilli in one of them. Your revenge was going to complete in just a few minutes! You smirked as you served the spicy one to ye-jun.

You stared at him taking a bite. You knew that this was going to be a burst!  And it proved you wrong, he never fails to disappoint you.
He took that bite as he have been eating it for a few decades and he's used to it.
No reaction, just chewing it like everyday's thingy.

"I also want to taste! Cuz I made it you know?" You snatched it away from his hand and put the first bite in your mouth, ah heck, it was spicy as fuck, you wanted to die rather than having this. But.... Why didn't he react?

You didn't had anytime to think anymore and ran in the kitchen and mistook alcohol for water, you drank it. But your head started to ache hard as it started to react in your body.

Ye-jun followed you as well.
You feel into his arms as you were drunk as hell.
"What is this smell? ~ " You giggled as he stared at you in annoyance  .             " Washing powder.....? " And you closed your eyes.

Afterwards, you had a 40°C fever which was worse than you thought.