Nicole's age regression

Now, it's Nicole's turn.

"Ok, my turn." Said Nicole, as she took off her button, her shirt, her skirt, her bra, and her underpants. She's completely naked.

"Go ahead, honey. Drink it." Said Baby Richard, while he's in the bathtub.

"Well, here goes nothing." Said Nicole, as she looked at the mirror and drank some water, she burped, and she placed down the cup next to the other one that Richard drank.

She stared at herself in the mirror, and her stomach started growling. "Here we go." Said Nicole, sickly.

She starts to get younger, while looking at the mirror.

She became a teenager while she has acne, and braces, and her hair was worn back in a hairband. "Wow, will you look at me?! My acne's back again! It's working!" Said Nicole, excitedly, and her voice is getting high.

"Yes! You're doing great, Mom! Keep looking at yourself!" Said Gumball.

She looked back at the mirror.

Her boobs have become flat chested.

Her hair was turned into a ponytail, in a bow.

She then shrunk even more and got even younger.

She's now a naked little baby.

She saw herself as a baby. She looked down and she covered her chest with one hand, and she covered her crotch with the other hand. She blushed, smiled, and giggled nervously.

"Mom, are you okay?" Asked Gumball.

"(High-pitched voice) Yeah, Gumball. I'm fine." Said Baby Nicole.

"Yes! It worked!" Said Gumball, Darwin, and Anais, cheerfully.

Baby Nicole walked up to the bathtub.

"Uh, Richard, a little help here, please?" Asked Baby Nicole, as she raised her arms.

"Yeah, why?" Asked Baby Richard.

"Can you give me a lift?" Baby Nicole asked, again.

"Sure, why not?" Said Baby Richard, as he climbed out of the bathtub and stretched his arms for Baby Nicole. "Here. Grab on." Said Baby Richard.

Baby Nicole finally grabbed Baby Richard's hand. "Gotcha!" Said Baby Nicole.

She climbed up the bathtub and went in.

The Baby Parents swam in the bathtub and started to have fun, while giggling and staying naked for a long time, and they hugged, because their adulthood is finished, and their babyhood has begun.

There's 3 Wattersons to go when they become babies.