CHAPTER TWELVE

A/N. Heeseung as Heli.
Jay as Jaan.
Jake as Jino.
Sunghoon as Solon.
Sunoo as Shion.
Jungwon as Jakah.
NI-KI as Noa.
________________________________________________

[SHION]

Why what's your problem? I shouted at his face as he banged me against the wall!
How you managed to come here! He shook me off tell me! Don't go all diff!
I kept my eyes at him , I hate him even more!
You hypnotized them? He asked as his fingers tightly clunching my shoulder and Neils were pushing in my skin. I pushed him away and gasped! He's still breathing with furious.
Yes! I did! I began to assert the things I have done in order to enter here with .

FEW HOURS AGO-

I know what I have to do! I want to get close with my ice Prince, and protect him with my blood and sweat! He's my guardian angel!
I came out from his room when he was sleeping, And began to wander around the palace looking for a perfect excuse, but i accidentally turned into my Human body which I didn't even realised! I looked here and there while most of the people there were sleeping.
I startled up as I heard someone oh! Hey! Who's there! I hide behind a wall.
Shit! I murmured I should have been careful! As my heart jumped I either turned into my normal self and came out of the hide.
I looked everywhere though I don't know where to go but suddenly someone pulled me up with my back neck !
See..a bitch! The man who was actually a guard muttered hanging me in his hand . Come one brother! It's a fox not a dog! Another guard said while grinning in front of my hanging figure.
I heard he's a pet of one of the Prince from Syston Villy!
Oh! Really? How did you know?
I saw that prince carrying him all the way. Another man said sarcastically
Great! Wish we could be born as that fox..at least could have some comfort and luxury!
Oh you know? I heard that the king of Syston Villy sent lots of luxury items and jwellers as a gift for His highness!
Hm! He nodded there in the way ! I think they would be here soon!

And I think I understood what I have to do!
I managed to run away from them and went out of the palace! I just ran crossing the wooden bridge I finally reached the market and saw a long troop coming this way. carriages running like thunder and it's not easy to stop them! But I took a risk!
I studded Stood in front of the troop and their carriages stopped somehow increasing their speed , spreading dust all over the area!

HEY! WHO YOU THINK TO STAND IN OUR WAY!
One of them shouted and I came in light with my human limps as the dust moved away!
I shipped my gaze at them silently! They all looked puzzled thinking why the hell a young man blocking their way! I heard some murmuring between each other.
HEY! MOVE AWAY! One of them shouted but my eyes were still at them!
I moved ahead and looked up at the first coachman . His eyes were confused tightening his jaw. I Uttered looking at him Tell me! Who I'm! Say! Shion! A massenger! I repeated Tell me! Who I'm! Say! Shion! A massenger!
He shouted his eyes and gulped and left the man behind repeated the process....

Thus I wore a mask of a massenger. I took off the clothes of the real man who was supposed to come instead of me and wore it !

Sigh! You are indeed clever! He remarked as I finished decteting. I didn't speak anything just kept my gaze at him! I hate the way he talk to me! I'm not a criminal why he's still acting like a pushover!!
But why are you Acting alone! What's your motive? He asked with a lot of disgust why you want to participate in the battlefield? He asked further and rolled my eyes I'm leaving, stop bothering me! I tried my best to get away but he pushed me again blocking
The space I have had by his arms!
Listen! I won't let you harm Solon! I'm disgusted right now! My ears were burning and I felt something I felt like I was stabbed in the chest.
Wh-why you think I would hu-hurt him?
My voice shutterd , I could feel my heart hurting like hell and I wanna cry out! I want to cry! I'm a man ! And man never cry! My father used to say..! But I cry! I always cry!
I saw how his mouth slightly opened up extending his eyes! He found the situation nonchalant but he regarded it!

I wanna protect him! He saved me! I Uttered as tears rolled down through my cheekbones. Please don't fire me! Please let me stay with him! I cried lika a kid nagging his parents to buy something. His eyes were still on me.

Well! I won! He finally agreed with it but he would have his eyes on me. I'm happy now !
I dashed down on the practice ground where I found myself around people watching me!
Seems like it's a new kid! That old man muttered pointing at me! I bowed. He walked close to me
Can you prove yourself? He incurred and I gulped, I'm nervous as I noticed all the eyes on me! I have to prove myself to everyone, to My ice Prince! He was looking at me either! I walked in the middle front of the old man I can prove myself! I nodded at him he shut his eyes for a moment and looked at me

Let's see!

TO BE CONTINUE