Chapter 2

We got inside to Waffles House and ordered our breakfast.
"So do you have any plans for this summer?" He asked
"Well I'm going to Los Angeles with Marcelina and Ryan. I want to take Ryan to theme parks because I want him to have fun while his friends are going to leave out of state to spend with their family and I don't want him to be bored at home doing nothing." Ryan is a good kid the teacher told that he always helps other students, he never gets in trouble and that he wants to learn more I'm so proud of him.
"Are you doing any plans Adam?" I asked
"I don't have a any plans my parents are going to be pretty busy with their work I was going to visit and spend time with them" he looks sad, he hasn't seen them when he moved out also his parents lives in LA maybe I should invite him.
"Hey you can come with us" I grabbed his hand
"I don't know about it" "Come on I don't want you to be alone over the summer also we can spend some time together plus you can go and visit your parents"
"Okay thanks babe you're the best" He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

After we ate breakfast we went to the park to walk for a while. I went home at around noon, Adam had to go interview for a scholarship. Only 2 hours till Ryan comes out of school. I didn't know what to do so I started to clean. When I went to my bedroom I was about to finish cleaning my closet until I found a box, I haven't opened since I moved here.

The box had the photo albums. I open it and I got a photo album, I open the first page. It was when I was with my parents on vacation at the beach when I was little I went through all the albums. I sat down on my bed and saw the photo frame. It was my parents, my aunt, and my uncle those were Ryan's parents in LA.

They were going to a late night meeting since no one couldn't take care of Ryan so I did. When I put Ryan to bed, I was waiting for them and it was getting late, I was getting worried until the phone was ringing . I answer it and it a female cop she told me that my father's car was going out of control. I couldn't believe what just happened I started to cry thinking how will I take care of Ryan when he was just 3 years old his parents were dead parents and mines too because I was still in high school when I was in 11th grade I still needed them to support me. Now it's been 4 years ago about the incident.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the second chapter don't forget to vote :)