Chapter 4

I was making breakfast when I heard a knock at the door."I'll get it" Ryan answered the door. "Hi Adam" "Hey there kid how have you been?" "I've been good I'm going to get awarded at my school" "Wow that's amazing I'm sure your parents are proud of up there in the sky" Adam is a sweet guy, I wanted to cry when I heard the conversation. "Thanks you can come in" I entered in the living room, I hugged Adam"I'm so proud of you"
"Thanks"
Marcelina entered the living room"Hey Adam I didn't know you expecting to be here" "Marcy, Adam got the scholarship" "What?! Congrats Adam"
"Thanks Marcy"

While we were eating breakfast, Adam was telling us about the interview he was nervous to explain but he was calmed to talk. We all went to the mall to go shopping. Ryan wanted to buy a movie so I let him Adam went with him while Marcelina and I went to buy some clothes.

When we got home Ryan went to go take a bath while Marcelina is finishing her essay,and I was watching tv. Adam left when we were leaving from the mall. There was nothing to watch so instead I put on The Fast and The Furious. The scene I was watching when Letty was racing at Race Wars.

Ryan was on his pjs, so I turned off the TV and read him a bedtime story. When he went to sleep I went to Marcelina's bedroom she fell asleep during finishing her essay. "Marcelina"I shoved her gently
"Hm?" "Go to bed, it looks like you finished your essay huh?" "Yeah I did" "Okay goodnight Marcy" "Goodnight"

The next day I woke and took a shower. I wore some jeans a while blouse and a leather jacket, I put a little bit of make up. I went to the kitchen and saw that Ryan was eating breakfast while Marcy was talking someone on the phone.
"Good morning"
"Good morning" they both said at the same time. Today I'm going to Ryan's school to see when he gets his certificates. After I finished breakfast I was ready to take Ryan to school. "Okay lets go"

"I'll come later Ryan okay"
"Okay Bye don't be late"
"Don't worry I won't"
I gave him a hug and he went inside to his class.
I arrived at my first class when the professor gave me an envelope"What is this professor Hamilton?"
"This is about the scholarship that you entered months ago" I forgot about this scholarship about nursing. "Okay thanks"
Since it was a short day I went to Ryan's school and entered the Auditorium. I heard someone called my name"Mariana over here" it was Marcy sitting all the way at the front "I didn't know you were coming" "Well since I don't have nothing to do I came here"

When Ryan got his certificates I took some pictures from my phone also Marcy did. After it was over I took Ryan to the store. "Okay Ryan you can buy whatever you want but only one thing, you got it?" "Yeah I will" He wanted some action heroes but I told him to get only but since the prices are special offer I let him take two.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed my story more chapters are coming up don't forget to comment and vote 😊