| 1 |

•ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ, sᴇx sᴄᴇɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ

•ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ, ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴀs ᴀ ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀs ɪᴅᴏʟ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ.

•ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ɴᴀɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ, ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴏғᴛ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ.

•ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ sᴋɪᴘ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ.

•ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ.

𝐆 𝐑 𝐀 𝐂 𝐈 𝐀 𝐒!🪄

1 | “ 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀..”
---------------------------------

|| ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ ||

A car halted at a place, coming to a stop. The car looked elegant and expensive.

Suddenly, Little feet stretched out of the car's door as a soft smile played on her lips. She turned around to see her parents.

Smiling at them she waves, “ Bye, mom and dad.”, her parents wave at her, smilingly.
“ Bye, sora. Enjoy your day.” her mother says as she nods her head.

“ Don't focus on distractions, focus on your studies....”, Her father, Juhan says a bit coldly. She nods, understanding his words clearly.

Her mother smiles at her telling her it's her dad's tone, let him be.

Sora nodded smiling as the car drove off. She waved and fixed her glasses before turning around towards the gate and stretching her feet towards the library area.

Finally, she'll get to meet her long time crush. Her first love, he's cold and never looks out for any girl.

She's thankful that he doesn't look out for other girls. She slowly walked towards the library. It's time for her crush to be here at the library.

She goes towards the book section and acts like she's taking some books out.

Sora sighed as she didn't see her crush there. She decided to take a book, as she takes the book off the shelf, her breath  hitches.

Looking in front, her eyes sparkled as her pupils dilated seeing him. The boy of her dreams.

From the little gap where the book was kept a little while ago she could see his face features so delicately.