| 2 |

2 | “ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs

2 | “ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs.”
---------------------------------

|| ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ ||

Loud footsteps echoed in the mysterious room, as the surroundings went completely silent and dark with the arrival of the devil.

He stood near the wall, his hands reached out to put a photo of a girl who was smiling softly. He gazed at the picture of the girl but soon his lips turned into a deadly smirk.

His fingers reached to touch her face, he closed his eyes and laughed like a psycho. Soon his laugh stopped before he smirked and did a red cross on her figure.

He carresed her photo with his rough hands, his bit his lips as he rasped out in a rough tone which could make a person come in his knees.

“ the only daughter of fvcking bastard! ”
His eyes roamed around the small figure in the picture “ indeed beautiful! ”

He walked out of the room and maintained his stoic nature.

His heart feels so much better after putting the red cross on her photo.

| 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 |

" Are you all getting my point?", the professor asked but the little girl sitting at the last was busy thinking about her only crush, Kim Taehyung.

The man of her dreams, her lips formed a smile thinking about the moment of yesterday that made her think that he likes her too.

Her imagination broke out as she felt a tap on her desk.

The little girl flinched at the sudden voice, looking up she found her professor staring at her.

" Are you focusing in the class?", her professor asked making her gaze lower as she fixed her glasses.

" Y-yes sir.. I a-am.."

Her small voice broke out before the professor nodded and went back before continuing with the class.

Her gaze lowered as she felt some gaze upon her. From yesterday girls have been staring at her with hatred in their eyes.

She focused in the class as the bell rang after sometime.

Her little heart jolted with happiness as it was lunch break and she would see Taehyung at cafetaria.

Anaya came to her before they went towards the cafeteria.

| 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 |

“ Can-cant i just skip the test? ”, sora muttered under her breathe, staring at the mathematical problem with her annoyance eyes.

“ No.. Ofcourse you can't- ”, anaya spoke with a soft smile, sitting infront of sora chewing her food.

She moves her pencil over her paper, again making the question while fixing her glasses cutely.