ch.7

after the kiss we just sit in silence until jake breaks is.

"your lips are so soft" he says.

"you are making this even more awkward" i laugh. he smirks a little.

"i didn't want to make you uncomfortable..."

"you didn't, don't worry" i smile at him and he smiles back. "i think i'm gonna throw up."

"wow it wasn't that bad of a kiss" he laughs then gets up and holds my hand. "come, i'm taking you to the bathroom." i have kind of a hard time standing up and now everything is spinning. the bathroom is locked.

"i don't think i can wait" i say. jake bangs on the door and starts yelling.

"go fuck somewhere else! i swear to god i'm gonna break this door!" he seems so angry. the door opens and tara is coming out of the bathroom, her eyes are red and i can't tell if she just smoked a little weed or cried. "i'm sorry tara, johnnie is about to throw up" he explains.

"it's okay, go in" she says and walks away from us. jake is helping me to kneel down to the toilet and i throw up immediatly.

"i'm so sorry" i say. "i feel disgusting." i start to tear up. damn alcohol makes me really emotional huh?

"it's okay, it happens" he smiles a little.

"how are we going to get home?" i ask. "you are drunk, you can't drive like this."

"don't worry about it, i'll take care of it" he says and strokes my back. he is so good to me. "i'll go ask tara if we could stay here for tonight."

"mkay" i say nad he leaves me alone in the bathroom. i slowly get up from the floor and the room is spinning. i go to the sink and start drinking water. the cold water feels so good to my sore throat that i sign. i hope jake is actually coming back this time. 5 minutes later a hear a knock on the door.

"jake?" i ask.

"no, it's jot jake" i hear a familiar voice. "johhnie? is that you?"

"yeah, come in" i say. sam walks into the bathroom and looks at me. his eyes widen.

"you look so shitty man" he laughs and i look at him with an angry expression on my face.

"fuck you bro. i'm drunk as fuck" i say. "where is colby?" i ask.

"why is everyone asking me where he is? i don't know! we are not glued together for fucks sake" he starts getting angry at me.

"okay i'm sorry" i say. i wish jake was here. "have you seen jake?" i ask sam.

"yeah, he was talking with tara in the kitchen. what me to get him for you?"

"yes please" i say and sit back down on the floor. a few seconds later jake walks in and holds out his hand for me, so i can get up.

"tara said we can stay in the quest room" he says and i nod. nodding really makes my head dizzy. everything is fine until we get to the stairs. instead of taking a step up i just sit down. i know that i can't do it. "come on johnnie!"

"i can't these stairs are so steep."

"okay, come on" he says and put one hand below my knees and the other around my waist.

"no, don't do it, i'm too heavy" i say.

"what do you mean? you are like half of my weight" he says. i don't believe him. i ate a lot more in the past days than usual and i feel like i've gained a lot of weight. but he lifts me like i have the weight of a feather, and takes me to the guest room.

as he puts my down on the bed the tiredness hits me and i feel like i could fall asleep right away.

"let me take your pants off" he says and i stay quiet for a second.

"what?"

"i will not let you sleep in skinny jeans. want me to help take 'em off?" he asks this time.

"i mean... sure, i don't feel like sitting up, so you can do it" i say and i try to hide my blushing face with my hands. he kneels on the bed and unbuttons my jeans. he starts taking it off but then he gasps.

"johnnie... what's that?" he asks.

"my dick" i say laughing while still covering my face.

"no, johnnie..." he says with a sad voice, then i finally look where he points with his fingers. my cuts. shit, i totally forgot about them.

-

dramaaaa

29/1/2024