chapter 35- concert part 2

The whole song went amazing, even better than the actual preformens, the first one.
But, when the end of the song came, the music suddenly stopped, you were really confused, it wasn't part of the song and in the rehearsal everything went really good..

You suddenly see chan walking towards you, in loving eyes. He got down on one knee and took out a box from his jacket.
You were shocked by him, but you were also touched from his cuteness and romance.
"My y/n, I've known you since I was a kid, I've liked you since 5th grade and I loved you for the last year and a half. During this time, I got to see all of your sides, i got to experience a lot of thing with you, but I don't want to stop our journey, I want to be with you for the rest of my life, I want to do everything I love with you, I want you beside me every day, in hard, happy, sad and funny moments. I want to learn more about you and our way in this world. I really got to see what an amazing person you are. Thank you for being there with me, will you keep doing that and Mary me?"

You were crying, thinking about all the things you and chan did together. You than placed your hand on chans hand and helped him to get up. Your hand moved to his cheek. "Channie, omg! I love you so much, I don't even know how much. Thank you for all the past and the future which would be us, together, I do!" You said, crying from happiness, as the whole crowd. You kissed vhan softly and hugged him really hard, he wisper something into your ear that no one but you two can hear. (You can imagine the thing he said to you). you than looked at your family and your members, all seemed to know about this.
Stays wouldn't stop yelling, and some even cried. Everyone was taking pictures, you liked being filmed all the time because you than have videos of nice and exciting moments. Back to the story, the boys went up on stage and hugged you and chan, they were really excited about this. You realized, you are going to marry your best friend, your love. It was really like a dream coming true, but, looking back, if the old you had seen the way you went through and the love you had with chan, you would have not believed, but you just thought, in that moment, about the uck you have.

Coming back to the hotel room from the concert was funny because your family and chans family were with you and they loved being with each other, you guys mainly talked about the proposal and the weding

"Y/nie, thank you for everything, I love you." Chan told you after you got out of the shower. "Channie, if someone had told me I'd marry you and be with you, while chasing my dream, I'd said they're lying but I can't believe it right now so it's kinda obvious I wouldn't two years ago. But thank you for all our time together, I already can't wait to start our life together, as one." You said and hugged him tight, letting him (and you) know that today was a prove of how strong is your relationship and how much you two love each other.