chapter 3 (idk what to call this one)

A/n:jsyk some stuff in this part is my au ok. And he's nice jsyk.

Y/n pov: it's the next morning and i've been awake for a few minutes waiting for Adam to wake up. Adam groans as he rolls over to face me. "Morning angle." he says. "Morning" I say back. he looks at the clock "damn we really did sleep in." He says before he sighs.

"I blame you." I say as I lightly punch him in the stomach. "Oh you blame me do you...well then" he pulls me closer and starts kissing my neck. "nooo stop it to early for this.." I say as I nuzzles my face in his chest so he stops.

He rolls his eyes and chuckles rubbing my back. "Alright alright,how bout some breakfast hmm?" "Yeah sure." Adam gets out of bed carrying me with him,he sits me on the counter. The light is bright from the window in the kitchen so I go over and close it and sit back on the counter.

Adam looks at me with confusion and he chuckles. "you better be glad we're not enemies angle,or else I would ban you from my kitchen." he says.
"Whatever." He sighs,hands me my plate and plays on his phone.

"Come on angle,lits try to be civil today." "no." There's silence for 30 seconds. "are you mad?" he asks "no..?"

"Your definitely not a morning demon." "You got that right!" I was never a morning demon like ever,I hated mornings. Especially people who were loud in the morning. (No offense to anyone who is.)

I grab my phone,it's the 23. (idk what day it is) "isn't today extension day?" I ask Adam, He looks at his phone. "yea." I get off the counter.

"Then let's go kill my parents." "Alright angle" he responds.

A/n:I am SO sorry that I didn't post this I told forgot and I am so sorry. Please forgive me 😭🥲😅. Also I'm happy to say that I finally got a boyfriend, even tho I'm sure y'all don't care, anyways by loves. <3