Chapter 1

Hello! It's Me, Pinkfong! The person who has no friends and stuff like that, well, here's my biggest fears I have, and.... It's ..... valentine's Day!!! That day scares me, I'll tell you why, for your information, the reason why I hate Valentine's Day, It's Because.... Nobody gives me a valentine!!!! Nope, not at all!!! People think I'm weird and scary because of my fears, this is why nobody likes me! but all of a sudden in the hallway, I met the most beautiful girl
I ever seen in my life.... Her name was Artsong,
she was a nice girl, she's also cheer captain of the Gacha city Cheer team, she loves drawing, She Loves Crocheting, she loves dounts and most of all.... The Color Pink.... I was super not sure to tell her my feelings about her, but I guess it's gonna take me a while..... at lunch, I kept staring at her, Just until my friend bossy came up to me and Said, "Hey Buddy! Wanna Sit Next To Us?", "Sure!" I Said as I sat down with my lunchbox nervously looking at My Friends, "Pinkfong? Is there something wrong?", " um... yes?" I Said Nervously, "Pinkfong? Is anything bothering you?", "Yea...." I said, " what's the matter? Are you okay?" I took a deep breath and said, " well the truth is, I have a crush, on Artsong, and valentine's Day is coming really soon, and I'm really nervous to share my feelings with her", " oh, so that's why you love her" Bossy Said, "N-no!! I Thought She Was Beautiful!" I said really nervously, " oh, my bad, Sorry, but I Have An Idea, how about we can... send letters to Artsong and tell her you want to be her valentine." I was really not sure if this is gonna work, but I decided to accept Bossy's suggestion, " OK, we will do that", when I was walking to my 7 period class, I was still nervous about tomorrow... so I when there calmly, it was resource class, a classroom to do homework and study for Other Subjects, I had homework From Math Class, I was having a hard time working on it, so I ask my teacher Ms. Suki for help, gladly after all these hard questions I had to deal with, I was finally done! When I Got Home From School, I Decided To Write A Letter To Artsong For Tomorrow Morning At School, I was  nervous and anxious about Valentine's Day, But I Really Hope Artsong Accepts This Letter...