Chapter 3

That Night, it was the school dance, beautiful romantic music was playing, everyone is dancing, and I just stand there like an idiot doing nothing, bossy and turtle was still spying on me, meaning that I was gonna kiss Artsong, as then, the DJ Announced, " ladies, and gentlemen, boys and girls!
May I have your attention please, today it's Valentine's Day, and today we are going to play a game, called, Kiss The Girl!", I was freaking out! I didn't even know what to do!, "alright everyone,  who wants to kiss the most beautiful girl in this school?", Bossy and his friends pointed at me laughing as i was nervous about my first kiss with Artsong, bossy pushed me by Artsong and stared at her for 5 minutes, afterwards, the boys stand there and said "hey Pinkfong! Or what? Kiss! Kiss!", everybody in the school dance started chanting " kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss!", I was really scared at this point, but then, I took a deep breath and kissed her.... On the lips....  As then, Everyone in the school dance was Screaming and Whooping When I Kissed Her.... Everyone In The School Dance Took Pictures of me and Artsong Kissing.... After That, I Went Back Home With My Heart Racing as I couldn't stop thinking about her.... I guess it was the Best school Dance ever.