Ellie's death

This story is based on an owl house au thing me and a friend of mine are doing so...

enjoy!
______

The day started out nice. It was quiet...maybe a little too quiet, but it was nice. I mean, living in a big house with a lot of children running around is a lot to take in all at once.

This particular young girl named Ellie, has had a deadly curse for almost 2 years, and her little body can only handle so much. And as the curse worsened, it would take a lot to turn her back. And there was one day, that would never be forgotten..

Ellie was in her room, playing games with her older brothe, Evrin. They seemed happy...they were laughing, talking and they wished this could last forever, as the curse could kill her at any moment. That had happened after a few hours of silliness and laughter...

   "E-evrin...?"
She said weakly. Her body began to ache, and she was trembling nonstop.....she was transforming!

   "What is it El-- oh my gosh! DAD, HELP!"
Nick and Perry ran into the room, seeing that Ellie had transformed.

Perry immediately ran to get some elixirs and returned with a wagon full of them. They gave them to Ellie, and she drank them slowly...one...by...one.

Once Ellie had turned back, she collapsed onto the floor.
   "I don't feel well..."
She said as she closed her eyes, she seemed really exhausted and sick. Evrin immediately called an ambulance and she was rushed to the hospital.

At the hospital, Ellie was placed in a room. The doctors didn't want anyone to crowd her as she was resting, so everyone waited outside the room, sitting in some chairs across the hallway from her room. Evrin was scared...and very anxious. He didn't want to lose his sister.

   "ughh, why did Boscha have to curse her, she's only a child...she should get to live a full life....it's so unfair!"
Evrin thought to himself, as a single tear ran down his cheek.

He didn't want to think about losing his sister, but unfortunately as much as he tried to think about anything else, all that came to his mind was Ellie..

Nick was sitting beside him, giving him a side hug, as it may make him feel a little better. It did...but only a little.

   "Are you hungry or anything bud..? I can get you some water if you'd like.."
Nick asked, and since Evrin hadn't said a word since they got there, he didn't know if he was going to get a response.

   "Water sounds nice...thanks.."
Evrin said, a small smile appeared on his face for a split second before quickly disappearing.

Nick smiled and got up, giving Evrin a gentle squeeze on the shoulder before heading towards a vending machine to get a few bottles of water. He returned, giving two of the bottles to Evrin.

Evrin set one of the bottles aside as he took a few sips of the first one until half of it was gone. At least water was on his mind now instead..

Wait...did I just say "water?"

He began to squirm a tiny bit. He had already needed to go before they arrived at the hospital, as he had some water while playing with Ellie.

He was already about to head to the bathroom before Ellie had transformed, but it's not like he'd just leave her like that.

After about 2 hours had passed...Evrin's need worsened.

   "I'm starting to regret drinking two snd a half bottles of water...but I was really thirsty.."
He thought to himself, one hand grabbing his crotch, as the other was holding an unfinished bottle of water, as if 2 weren't enough..