Diving In

He truly had me ready to dive into him head first. I was thankful for the feelings he awoke in me. Even if I quit coaching tomorrow, I know that I could not walk away from him and what we have together.

He had become such an important person to me in such a short amount of time.

Taking this opportunity to coach the cheerleaders not only helped my brothers team, but it also brought me to Andrei.

And for that I found myself eternally grateful.

I couldn't wait to see where this thing with him goes. We had so much in common. He seemed to have no interest in playing the field. He seemed so sure of his decision to get to know me with the intention of getting together.

Which was exactly what I wanted. I've never been more sure of anything.

This meant Andrei and I were gonna have to have a conversation about exclusivity. If we were gonna do this, I wanted to know that his focus was just on me, and I'm sure he would want to know that my focus is just on him.

This is what I want.

We were still laying together, just enjoying holding each other like this.

Our breathing had steadied to a normal pace, and there was no sense of need to fill the silence with words in this moment.

I never expected to feel so okay in my own skin with Andrei. I never would have thought that within a matter of weeks he would become such an important and crucial person in my life.

But now that he has, I questioned how I ever lived without him.

I was so content with him. I was so happy any time I was around him. It was like nothing else mattered when I was with him.

I just had to hope that he feels the exact same way I do, because there was no way I'd survive the heart ache that this boy would have the ability to give me.

He could break me.

I was sure he wouldn't have had sex with me if he didn't see himself in a relationship with me. I had very little doubt that he wasn't exactly where I was. He said he was willing to put in the work for us, and I believed him.

Every action he'd made since we met had been an indication that things between us were serious for him also.

"What are you thinking about in that pretty head of yours?" He questioned, and that was when I noticed he was looking at me.

"I'm just thinking about us." I told him, figuring that was the best way to sum it up.

"What about us?"

"Well, I wanna know... Umm... I'm the only one, right?" I asked with a hint of worry in my tone. "I'm the only one you're talking to?"

"Not only are the only one I'm talking to, but I'm also trying to date you." He told me. "Can we make this official?"

"Official. Like, we're a couple?" I asked for verification.

"Yeah. Like, I'm your boyfriend. You're my girlfriend."

This is what I was hoping for. What I'd been waiting for.

"Yes. That's exactly what I want." I nodded, and he didn't hesitate to attack me with happy kisses.

I was giggling at the affection he was giving me. I playfully tried to get away, but he got on top of me and pinned my hands above my head.

We were both still completely nude, but even if we were wearing clothes I think this position would turn me on.