Sooshu <3

Shuhua turns around, and Soojin quickly hid behind her chair for fun.

Then, Soojin quickly hugged her as Shu realized, kissing her on the cheek. "Did you enjoy the seaweed soup that i ma-"

"JINJINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!" Shuhua cried in Soojin's arms. "Babe, it has been 4 years."

"You all knew?" Shuhua said in anger. She pouted at Soojin and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"What was that for?" Soojin said while blushing hardcore.

"My love for you." Shuhua replied.

It turned out that Sooshu was actually in a relationship in 2018 - 2021, and had to break up because of the scandal.

Not even the other members knew. Therefore, they were surprised to see them kiss on lips.

Shuhua bursted in tears, saying, "Although we still talk often in chats, but it's been so long since i've ever met you in person, to hug you and kiss you."

Soojin shed tears also, making the group shocked since she rarely cries infront of others.

Soojin kissed Shuhua deeply, they were having their moment making out.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" They both said in unison, laughed, "sure".

The members were touched, they have been waiting for this moment for 4 years.

"Can i sleep with you tonight, Shu?" Soojin backhugged her.

"Sure."

They cuddled to sleep and they both were never seperated ever again.