[0.5] Prologue

This is gonna contain SH, Gore (Blood and object parts yada yada) and Major suicide

No Pov.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Please... You'll die in the cold, Mephone is elsewhere and-... We just can't take that risk..."

Paper pleaded for Balloon to stay in the hotel... After finishing convincing Oj for him to have such a chance.
Balloon was focused on the S n o w , it spread across from where they were standing.

"Okay..."

Paper gladly gave a friendly smile. Him and Balloon went back to the hotel, Balloon still had his eyes on the soft, white S n o w.
Paper soon got his warm hands on the doorknob. Balloon was shaking.

"It's gonna be okay! I promise, you have changed and don't let anyone's doubt hurt you."

Papers comforting words and kind gesture filled Balloon with hope. Hope that wouldn't last as long as it should've.

Paper opened the door.

Silence fills the room, Balloon doesn't want this, he never wanted this. He hates the staring, he hates this kind of attention. He doesn't want to be shown this attitude.

"Balloon here, your room is at the 3rd floor. You're sharing a room with Nickel..."

"Oh."

Balloon grabbed the keys Papar held in his hand with a sigh. Balloon walked up the stairs, trying to take his mind off people whispering around him... No matter what he did, eventually it would go back to the S n o w On the ground.

Nickel was just sitting on his bed as Balloon entered.

"Oh great. You're back."

"Nickel... I'm not in the mood right now."

Balloon put his notebook on the side desk and sat down on his bed across from Nickel.

"So why'd you come back? Who even let you in!?"

Balloon didn't want to answer why, he's not good at thinking up lies on the spot and never has. Meanwhile, Nickel impatiently awaited his answer.

"I... I Didn't want to come back." Was all he could mutter out.
Nickel was about to make a witty remark on how he was here anyways and tell him to leave. But he instead felt guilt and empathy for a moment.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Meowmewomoewmoewmeowmeowmeiwmeowmeomwoemwowme

Snow