[3] Time

OOOOGA BOOGA🐬🐬🐬🐬💪🗣️🗣️🔥🗣️💪🗣️🔥🗣️🔥

SH, ATTEMPT AT SUICIDE

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nickel POV.

God I'm doing this spending my week... Great. Me, Balloon, and a hallway.

"Where's the lab?" Balloinkers asks.

"What? Balloon you mean Test Tube's not so secret lab?"

"Yeah, can you bring me there?"

"Okay weirdo." I walk towards the door. I don't know why but, I felt as if I heard someone say... No he wouldn't thank me.

The sound of the   S n o w  crunching under my feet feels somewhat nice... But when Balloon stepped out on the cold    S n o w,  

It made no sound

As we walk over to the vending machine, I find myself staring at him. I-its not weird! Just... What happened? Since... No. Since before season one, even when season one was in session, he looked so... Lifeless, drained. Hell the only time he didn't look so depressed was before season two, only after he was kicked out.

Suddenly Balloon stops walking, I pause. He seems... So distant, like, he's not even here... I look over to see what he's staring at...

A nail? Why?...

No, no... He's stupid, right? He's too oblivious of the world to do that... He's an idiot! He wouldn't, Balloon must be looking at something else. Like the     S n o w   ? Yeah! I mean, it's been years since we started II and this is the spot where season two started. Maybe he's just rethinking his stupid actions in season one... Definitely! Finally Balloon realizes how much trou-

"Balloon what are you doing?"

Balloon started to walk towards to nail, completely ignoring the question.

"Balloon! Wh-... Stop! Get away from that you freak!"

I shoved him aside before he was low enough to grab the Nail... I ended up kicking his eye.

"Y-you idiot! Get over here...huh..?"

His face... Why is... Is that... No no no I must be dreaming... And his eyes... Did looking at that give him a sense of reality or something?

"I'm not doing this bullshit anymore... Test Tube's lab is in that vending machine, just spam the buttons. But right now... Get the fuck inside the hotel, NOW."

I wasn't actually expecting him to follow my orders like that... We get inside and I slam the door. Hoping someone else will hear and deal with Balloon.

"Look, stay here, I'm gonna go get some chocolate cake and go sleep. Just don't fuck off somewhere..."

Reluctantly he nods.

I don't wanna do this anymore.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄