[4] It's your fault

Bro this is an angsty ahh fanfic

SH, MAJOR GORE, SUICIDE, Maybe vomit but that's ew (This is gonna go on for legit every chapter I'm craving angst)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Oj Pov.

Today started off great!

(It won't end great Oj)

There weren't any dishes so I just talked to Paper this morning. He's so nice... Recently I found out that Salt embraced me being gay. Thanks to her!

Not actually, I hate her.

Maybe it was the fact that two people were on my mind a lot.

Paper and Mephone. Papers easy, kind, caring, cute, good looking... We're really close, but I made him think it's all platonic a while ago... Oops.

Mephone is just, stupid. I kind like that though.

Suddenly Paper stops rambling.

"Hm? What is it Nickel?"

"It's been an hour, do you know where Balloon is?"

"I think when you came down I saw someone rush back up, I didn't think much of it though." Paper replied

"Alright, thanks..."

Soon after Nickel left, Paper went on another one of his rants... I could've stared at him forever... God he's adorable... But unfortunately that wasn't going to happen.

Who the hell is gagging upstairs?

"Oj? You think we should check on Nickel? I think that noise was him..."

"Oh sure, anything for you!" I reply

"H-huh? I-i uhm- thank you!"

Paper stumbled on his words... The urge I had to kiss him right then and there...

We walk up the stairs, I lean closer to Paper with every step just for a reaction.

Paper quickly rushed upstairs towards Nickel and Balloon's door when he heard that the sound was indeed Nickel.

"Mephone... Get Mephone! NOW!" Nickel yelled. Nickel coughing like a fat dog isn't something you normally see. Especially in distress.

Paper quickly went downstairs to call Mephone while I went upstairs to see what was going on... I'm slow okay?! And I don't wanna spill...

"Nickel wh..."

"What the fuck!? Holy shit! Fuck no, no no no no no no WHAT THE FUCK!?"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Paper Pov.

"Paper? You good? You look traumatized!"

Paintbrush yells from the couch, that's because I am traumatized by the way!

"Out of the way! Emergency sorry sorry but not right now!"

I immediately dial Mephone, only Oj had his number for some reason. Good thing he told me.

--H-huh? Who is this?--

"It's Paper, did you get any notification of anyone's death?"

--No? Should I have gotten one?--