Background

As I watched my husband pick up his daughter, I wondered how I got so lucky to get this little family. How even with the bad and good times I some how ended up with everything I always wanted. All I know is everything that has happened has been done in wwe. But let me start from the very beginning with some background on me.

I was born August 24, 1992 in Fort Wayne Indiana. I will say I don't remember alot about growing up there. I know I lived the first 8 years of my life there. I also remember also wanting to be a WWE superstar. The summer of my 8th birthday, my family including my grandparents and cousins all went to Florida for the majority of summer. My parents let me choose one of the places to go and I picked Pensacola Beach. I know why Pensacola, but I had a few friends tell me about it. While we were there, there happened to be another family hanging at the beach. With myself, my younger brother and my cousins being around the same age as the other family's kids we all started playing. I remember watching my brother throw around a football around with some of the older kids while myself, my cousins, and one of the younger sons played volleyball with a few of the girls. That's when I spotted Rikishi, and Sika of the Wild Samoans. I remember telling Sika and Rikishi about how I wanted to be a WWE superstar but didn't have a way to get started. Let me fast forward a little bit, after that meeting on the beach our families spent the next month becoming close. Near the end of our vacation my parents and Sika had a very intense conversation, which the result was come and live with Sika and his family and he would help me become a WWE superstar. Next thing I remember at 8 years old is moving to Pensacola Florida and living with a new family. That family included a son named Joe who later would become better known as Roman Reigns. I will say Joe and I didn't get a long right away, but after some time him and I became attached at the hip (that hasn't changed) . After a few years of being committed to my grades and training, I was offered a contact from FCW in April of 2008 I was 15 when I first signed. Florida Championship Wrestling was the old days version of NXT, it's also where I met my best friend Drew McIntyre when he first came over from Scotland. I got moved up to the main roster in October of 2008 when I was 16 years old (I'm still the youngest ever signed).

That is just the beginning of my story, but we are far from the end.

JUST AN FYI THE FIRST FEW PARTS OF THIS BOOK ARE GONNA BE THROWBACK/BACKGROUND STORIES OF DAYLA TO UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE HAS GONE THRU PRIOR TO MEETING PETE. PLEASE KEEP READING WILL BE RELEASING MORE CHAPTERS THIS WEEK