Chapter 1

January  23, 2009
I debuted on Smackdown on October 24, 2008. I was 16 years and 2 months old, the youngest person to have been signed to a main roster spot in WWE. It had been a huge change going from FCW (I spent 6 months there) before being moved up, I really had been working my ass off to make a name for myself quickly.  Not to mention while doing school work on top of making sure I could do my best. And don't get me wrong when I first debuted on smackdown I was mainly only doing backstage segments, I started a friendship with Jeff Hardy. But as time went on I started to feud with Michelle McCool who happened to be the Divas Champion at the time, and I had been building up momentum for a title match heading by into Royal Rumble time.  And that's where we are gonna pick up my background story.

"Hey girl." I quickly lifted my head and looked behind me to see Maria walking up.

"Hi Maria, what's up?" I replied as I watched Maria sit down across from me, brushing her curly red hair over her shoulder.

"How are you feeling about this coming Sunday?" Maria asked taking a sip of her water, and offering me an unopened water bottle.

"Honestly, I'm ready." I answered taking the water bottle from her and taking a sip of it. "What?" I asked as she gave me a questionable look.

"Nothing. It's a great thing to see you so confident, especially for someone your age." She laughed.

Giving her a smile I laughed before answering, "thanks. I really try to seem confident, and older than I am." I looked down thinking about how I was only 16 years old and I was getting ready for my first Royal Rumble event that I was wrestling at AND my first ever title match. "Honestly, I'm nervous as hell. I'm really trying to stay confident but reality hits me that I'm gonna be in my biggest crowd ever in 2 days." I replied regaining eye contact with her.

"Hey that is understandable. It's normal to be nervous for your first big title event, especially at one of the biggest events. But you are ready for it." She replied grabbing my hand. "And I know you feel like you have something to prove, people you feel like you can't let down especially after the year you've had. But your family and friends are gonna be proud of you no matter what."

I took a deep breath thinking about what had happened in 2008. It had been a hard year for me personally, especially when it came to my best friend and "brother" Joe. In 2008 we had found out that Joe had leukemia, the fact he had to battle cancer and me not being able to be there for him almost made me give up my dream. It was him telling me to stay focused and not to stop fighting for my dream, just cause he was sick really kept me motivated to make him proud. And that's what i had been doing for the past year, and now in 2 days I would be competing in the Royal Rumble for the title.

So let's fast forward a little bit here. At the 2009 Royal Rumble I put up a hell of a fight and ended up beating Michelle McCool, winning my first Divas Championship and becoming the youngest woman to win the Divas Championship. Randy Orton was the winner of the 2009 Royal Rumble. After the Rumble I of course had challengers the more intense it got as we approached Wrestlemania, which would of been my first. If only I would of been able to avoid what happened next.

March 31, 2009
It was a Tuesday, and I had a house show (not televised event). It was a match against Layla with Michelle McCool in her corner while I had Kelly Kelly in my corner. The match was going great, that was until I went to hit a moonsault off of the apron. I did the moonsault to take Michelle out before she could interfere, but when I landed, I felt a sharp shooting pain coming from my right knee. I dropped instinctly but knew I had to get up. The pain that was affecting my body, I knew it might not be good. But I definitely didn't expect it to be what it was.

THAT WAS CHAPTER 1, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT CHAPTER 2 COMING SOON