Chapter 2

November 6, 2009
I was sitting in catering, finishing my food all while trying to get re accustomed to the craziness of being backstage at Friday Night Smackdown. I was in my own world until I felt a presence sit down in the chair next to me. With a smile on my face I glanced over at the guy who sat next to me. "Hey bestie."

"Hey, what's going on bestie?" Drew mocked me in his horrible attempt of an American accent.

Shaking my head and laughing I responded, "Better now. Just trying to get use to all of this again."

"I get it. You've been gone for what 7 months?" Drew replied taking a sip of his water.

I nodded before looking down, "Day, it's gonna be fine. You are gonna go out there and kill it. The crowd is gonna love you. Just cause you've been gone, doesn't mean they forgot who you are. You are getting way into your head about the return."

Making eye contact with my best friend I knew he was right. I was in my head. I had been out for 7 months after having a major knee surgery. Back on March 31, I landed wrong. I thought I just tweeked my knee but I actually ended up tearing my acl, mcl, and medial meniscus. WWE had flew me out and I got my surgery on April 2, 2009 (3 days before my first wrestlemania). I had worked my ass to get back to Smackdown and that's what I did. And my goal was to make it to wrestlemania and getting back the title I technically never lost. "You're right Drewskie, I'm in my head. The crowd is gonna be happy to see me."

"Yes they will be." He replied, while stealing a stawberry from my plate. "Hate to switch the subject, but didn't I see you walk in with Duke and Molly . What did you do with them?"

"They are here somewhere." I laughed at him before standing up. "But we should go find them." I watched him stretch his long legs before finally standing up. As he motioned towards the exit, I swear he was more happy to see Duke and Molly more than he was to see me. Duke is my 12 year old Chocolate Lab and Molly is my 13 year old Golden Retriever.

March 28, 2010
It was finally here. My first Wrestlemania. I had worked back from a knee injury, was out for 7 months. And had worked hard to get back to what I loved. I also happened to win my title back, at the Elimination Chamber match against Michelle McCool. And as great as things were going, life had thrown me a curve ball. My chocolate lab Duke, was diagnosed with cancer and I was trying everything to keep him with me. I had gotten him as a puppy back in 1998, and he had been by my side for 12 years. As much as I loved working for WWE, my 4 dogs always came first especially with them all 4 being older. I also had meet a great guy back in January by the name of Colby Lopez, who also happens to be signed with WWE.

"Hey girly." I jumped a little when I heard the voice not expecting it.

"Hey Colby" I replied as I greated him. "I wasn't expecting you to be here."

"Of course I am here. I wouldn't miss your first Wrestlemania." He replied as he hugged me. "I mean if that's okay, Joe said it was okay."

I nodded, "Of course it's okay. It's more than okay, I'm so happy you are here." Even with the age gap between us, there was no denying that there was a spark between the two of us.

"Hey no pda, between you two it's weird." I glanced past Colby to see Joe and Drew walk in with my 4 dogs Duke, Molly, Storm, and Trooper in tow.

"We are just talking and he was wishing me luck. You guys are so dramatic." I laughed as I greated my four kids. "Everything is perfect, let's do this Wrestlemania."

THAT WAS CHAPTER 2 PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. CHAPTER 3 AND MORE COMINF SOON