Chapter 4

Zhou Ziyi kidnapped President Yan Da for a meal, and the contract was written down in black and white.

There are still a few days left before the engagement, and Yan Xiuji is going to have his property notarized before marriage. Zhou Ziyi has nothing to do with this party. Li Fei asked Zhou Ziyi beforehand if he wanted a piece of notarization. Zhou Ziyi said to himself, what is notarization for? Is it notarization of the endless foreign debt? It's better to skip it.

Li Fei also booked engagement dresses for the soon-to-be couple. This job is said to be assigned to Zhou Ziyi, but in fact he cannot be asked to start directly now because it is too late. Before Li Fei signed the contract earlier, she had already looked at several sets in advance and was waiting for Yan Xiuji and Zhou Ziyi to finalize it.

With just one word from President Yan Da, Party A made the decision and the decision-making was transferred to Party B, Zhou Ziyi.

Without saying a word, Zhou Ziyi went to try on clothes the next day. The clerk was wondering why only one of the newlyweds was trying on clothes, when Zhou Ziyi handed over his mobile phone and said, "Can you please take a photo for me? I want to show it to my boyfriend and get his opinion."

The clerk blinked: "Ah, okay!"

Did she know that this was an order from Yan Xiuji, the head of the Huahao Group? My boyfriend came to try on clothes with a pre-order, and now I want to take pictures. Isn't it just for CEO Yan Da to see? !

——Ah, it's so sweet. I'm going to hide my name later and share today's dog food with my little sisters!

So, the clerk tried his best to take a bunch of photos. After going back and forth for almost two hours, I finally selected three pictures from the front, side and back of each set, making a total of nine pictures in the three sets, and sent them all to Yan Xiuji.

Yan Xiuji had just started his lunch break. He opened the takeaway and picked up his chopsticks when his cell phone dinged nine times in a row. When Yan Xiuji put down his chopsticks to pick up his cell phone, he dinged it twice more.

As soon as I opened it, a bunch of photos flew out. At first glance, they were all white and blinding. When the information interface finally stopped, Yan Xiuji took a closer look and realized that they were all photos of Zhou Ziyi's makeup test. Two pieces of information follow -

[Which one do you think looks better? 】

【Personally, I prefer the second set. 】

Yan Xiuji went back and flipped through each photo.

Objectively speaking, Zhou Ziyi looks really good, with a straight figure and a clothes rack. The white suit was put on him, with whatever threads he wanted, and it could lift him up five centimeters. Moreover, he even had his makeup and hair done. His forehead was bright and he was full of energy. He was dressed in white clothes and his eyebrows were delicate.

The most beautiful thing is a side shot of a white tuxedo. Zhou Ziyi was wearing gloves at the time, with his eyes lowered at an unexpected angle. The shop assistant's quick eyesight and quick hands captured such a picture, and the eyelash essence was directly taken.

This suit of clothes suits Zhou Ziyi best, but this is the third suit. Yan Xiuji's sense of aesthetics troubled him and he couldn't help but correct the contract partner: "The second set doesn't fit you." The third set is barely enough. 】

Zhou Ziyi seemed to be waiting for him online, and quickly replied: [I know, but I think the second set is suitable for you. Just change my size a little bit. What do you think? 】

Facts have proved that Zhou Ziyi's "soft talk tactics" are also applicable on mobile phones.

Yan Xiuji's unhappiness at being interrupted during his lunch break quietly dissipated, and he looked at his clothes carefully again, inexplicably feeling that what Zhou Ziyi said seemed right. But it was impossible for him to reply, "You're right, I look good in the second suit," so in the end he replied bluntly: "Don't ask me everything." 】