Chapter 81

The night passed.

Zhou Ziyi slept until three o'clock in the morning before reluctantly waking up. He struggled to open his eyes and suddenly felt that the decoration of the room had become very strange.

One second, two seconds.

--This is Yan Xiuji's room!

Reason suddenly returned, and everything that happened in the night came flooding back, vividly visible to my mind. Zhou Ziyi was frozen for a while, and finally thousands of words turned into one word.

"......Hold."

This time it's really fucked.

Zhou Ziyi's head was buzzing and his ears were red. He couldn't help but bury his head in the quilt to escape. But the more he closed his eyes and didn't want to think about it, the more those scenes at night kept creeping into his mind. Every scene, every detail, is presented faithfully every second, just like a documentary replay.

He couldn't understand where he got the courage to dare to take advantage of the situation like this. What's even worse is that he actually succeeded!

Zhou Ziyi huddled on the bed, thinking more and more uncontrollably of the temperature of the other person's fingertips, lips, and the temperature of every part of his body. The night was scorching and scorching, as if it was still warm at dawn. With a gentle blow, Zhou Ziyi felt as if soot and sparks were floating in his heart, making him unable to think clearly and unable to stop replaying the most exciting moments.

Zhou Ziyi wanted to think clearly about what happened last night, but as soon as he thought about it, his brain couldn't work normally. Reason will be burned directly to nothing.

"X, don't think about it...!"

Zhou Ziyi really had no choice but to curse and lift up the quilt and sit up. He felt that he could no longer stay in this bed. He always felt that this bed smelled like its owner. Lying inside, it was as if he was still being held by that person.

--I obviously didn't think so when I came here last time!

--But the last time I came here, I didn't fall in love with him yet...

Zhou Ziyi complained to himself, and then he realized that his back was sore, his body hurt, and most importantly, there was something unspeakable...

There, it hurts.

The incident happened unexpectedly at night, not all things were prepared, and both of them were in a hurry. After all, Zhou Ziyi has "appreciated pig running" and probably knows what can be replaced. But the steps are barely up to standard, but how well each step is implemented...that's really a matter of opinion.

Zhou Ziyi felt that he was almost a sacrifice.

And after the sacrifice, my whole body ached, but I was actually a little happy.

"Tsk, even if I was sold by Yan Xiuji, I would still count the money for him..." Zhou Ziyi raked his hair hard and patted his face hard, trying to wake himself up, "No, stay here. Can't go down anymore."

The young man finally gathered his strength and moved to the bedside to get down. When he turned his head, he saw his mobile phone on the bedside table.

Under the mobile phone, there is actually a check.

Zhou Ziyi didn't touch the check, but took away the phone and silently looked at the numbers on it.

"One million...?" The young man raised his eyebrows, then took a photo of the check with his mobile phone and opened Yan Xiuji's information interface.

Yan Xiuji had sent him several messages before. The first message was: [Tell me what you want when you wake up. 】