Part 1

MML is in love. In love with Chocolate. The trouble is Sweet does too and that MML is in a relationship with Sweet.

Sweets are yummy and sweet! Don't you agree?

The complicated bit for MML is that she likes both. The Chocolate and the Sweet, but MML has for ages love Chocolate.
The past few months MML has not been very keen with Sweet because she really likes Chocolate.
How is Sweet around Chocolate?
Sweet is very clingy, she has that sparkle in her eyes every time she look and gets into a conversation with Chocolate. Sweet is probably likely to full in love with her too.
How often does MML see chocolate?
MML See's Chocolate like all the time. I'm sure they both have a thing together of hoping too, but they don't realise yet.
It's very easier for them to see each other , just dipping into melted chocolate with that lush taste that is smooth and melts into your mouth. Mmmm yummy!

The hard part for MML is who to choose and how to deal with the whole complicated situation that they have put themselves into.

Chocolate and Sweet are speaking...
"Go with which ever you get along with the most, and think who has been there for you and can cheer you up."

MML has agreed to announce that Chocolate is the one!!

Chocolate has a great personality and a cheesy smile which is cute, Her brown chestnut eyes, I love and when we joke about each other it tickles inside of me. I love to play games with her as much as joking about one another. I like it that she is not too sweet and i can sit here all day talking about her and it wouldn't be boring.

MML has spoken to Chocolate that she loves her and she wants to go out with her, Chocolate has answered, your amazing, caring, kind, thoughtful, and she loves you. So that's too sweet.