broken hearts|Leighton Murray

You, Y/N, have been dating your suite-mate, Leighton Murray, for a while now. Everything seems perfect until one day, you walk in on Leighton kissing her ex-girlfriend, Alicia.

"Leighton!" you exclaim, your heart shattering at the sight. Leighton pulls away from Alicia, her eyes wide with shock.

"Y/N, it's not what it looks like," she stammers, but you shake your head, tears welling up in your eyes.

"No, Leighton, it's exactly what it looks like," you retort, your voice shaking. "I can't believe you'd do this to me."

You storm off, leaving a stunned Leighton behind. Back at your suite, Whitney, Bella, and Kimberly look up in surprise as you slam your bedroom door shut.

"Y/N, what happened?" Whitney asks, concerned. But you're too upset to answer.

Later that night, Leighton knocks on your door. "Y/N, can we talk?" she asks, her voice shaky.

"No, Leighton, we can't," you reply, your voice muffled by the door. "Just leave me alone."

The break-up hits you hard. You become depressed, finding solace in smoking weed and vaping. You wish forgetting was as easy as smoking away the pain, but the memories of Leighton are a constant reminder of what you've lost.

A month has passed since the break-up. You, Y/N, are in your shared room with Whitney, vaping. Whitney doesn't mind the smoke. In fact, she even has a vape of her own.

One day, while you and Whitney are making out on her bed, the door suddenly opens. You both pull apart, looking up to see Leighton standing in the doorway. She looks surprised, her eyes wide.

"I... I'm sorry," she stammers, her cheeks flushing. "I didn't know you two were... I'll just go."

With that, she quickly retreats to her own room, leaving you and Whitney alone. You look at each other, a bit shocked, but then you shrug. It's not like you owe Leighton any explanations.

Without wasting another moment, you lean back into Whitney, resuming your kiss. After all, you're just trying to move on and heal from the heartbreak. And if Whitney helps you forget about Leighton, even if just for a little while, then you're okay with that.

A few weeks later, Whitney starts dating Kimberly's coworker from Sips. You're genuinely happy for Whitney, even though it means you're single again.

One day, Leighton finds out about Whitney's new relationship and immediately comes to your dorm room. "Y/N, can we talk?" she asks, her voice shaky.

You're surprised, but you let her in. "What is it, Leighton?" you ask, trying to keep your voice neutral.

She takes a deep breath, her eyes filled with regret. "Y/N, I need to explain what happened with Alicia," she says.

You feel a knot in your stomach, but you nod for her to continue. "Alicia kissed me, Y/N," she says, her voice barely above a whisper. "I didn't kiss her back. I tried to push her away, but... you walked in before I could."

You're silent for a moment, processing her words. Then, you ask, "Why didn't you tell me this before, Leighton?"

"I was scared," she admits. "Scared that you wouldn't believe me. But I should've been honest with you from the start."

You look at her, seeing the sincerity in her eyes. "I believe you, Leighton," you say, surprising yourself with your own words. "And... I forgive you."

Leighton looks relieved, a small smile appearing on her face. "Does this mean we can start over?" she asks, hopeful.

You nod, a smile appearing on your face as well. "Yes, Leighton. We can start over."

And with that, you and Leighton start dating again, ready to leave the past behind and focus on your future together.

A year has passed since you and Leighton got back together. It's now the second semester of college, and you both are happier than ever. You go on dates, make love, and support each other through the ups and downs of college life.

Today is your anniversary, and Leighton has arranged a perfect dinner date in your suite. She's asked Whitney, Bella, and Kimberly if she can have the suite for the night, and they've happily agreed.

As you walk into the suite, you're amazed at how Leighton has transformed it. There's a table set for two, candles lighting the room, and soft music playing in the background.

"Happy anniversary, my love!" Leighton says, pulling you into a hug. You smile, wrapping your arms around her. "Happy anniversary, baby. You've made our suite look so beautiful."

After dinner, Leighton pulls out a small box from her pocket. "I have something for you, Y/N," she says, opening the box to reveal a beautiful promise ring.

"I promise to always be there for you, Y/N," she says, her eyes filled with love. "I promise to always love you."

You're speechless, tears welling up in your eyes. "Leighton, this is... this is beautiful. I love you too," you say, pulling her into a passionate kiss.

As the night continues, you both share heartfelt conversations, reminiscing about the past year and making plans for the future. The promise ring on your finger is a symbol of your love and commitment to each other, a promise of many more happy years together.