☆Chapter Two☆

Mondo Owada 3rd Person POV

Mondo Owada, The Super High School Level Bike Gang Leader, Woke up to the sound of his epic alarm playing rock music. Mondo wasn't a morning person but damn that shit was good, that's a lot considering it's 6:30 in the morning.

He stretched as he got up, letting the music play for a while before turning it off.

He only ever slept with his boxers on because guess what? He didn't give a fuck.

Mondo walked over to his full length mirror. He looked at the reflection, his hair disheveled while wiping sleep from his eyes.

He walked towards the bathroom, eyeing Daiya's room. Daiya... he missed him so much... it was all his fault... he's gone now and it's all Mondo's fault... He wiped a tear of grief from his eye and went inside the bathroom to brush his teeth.

He came out a few minutes later, entering his messy room. He just couldn't be fucked with cleaning it.

Mondo lazily put on some mens deodorant. He got out a plain white singlet and threw it over his head. He but on his Biker Gang uniform which consists of black pants and the Biker Gang Jacket.

He went downstairs and made some cereal for breakfast. He poured the cereal then the milk. He was not a psychopath.

Mondo finished then put his bowl and spoon into the sink, he would do the dishes later.

He put on some white socks then black shoes, 'heh, white socks and black shoes? How fucking formal.' Mondo thought with a smirk.

He walked out of the apartment, locking the door behind him.

He walked over to his motorbike, checking the time.

6:57AM

He still had some time before the entrance ceremony.

He got on his Motorbike and rode to Hope's Peak Academy, A Private School Funded By The Government. They Scout Ultimate Students In Order To Make New Rises Of Hope Shine. Or whatever the fuck.

Mondo parked outside the school gates, locking his Motorbike so nobody could steal it. Dirty theifs.

Mondo walked into the school gates like a delinquent, before everything went black.

Word Count: 363