Chapter 21

My body feels light. 

No wonder why because In this place I am weightless. Different colors of clusters of light are flashing beyond my eyes. It's like I'm seeing the stars in a close view.

Napatingin ako sa paligid. Is this what they call a nebula within a galaxy? But why did I know those things? Napalingon ako sa likuran ko when an unknown force suck me in.

My eyes widened as I saw a big black hole. I scream as I was sucked inside but was muted.

Natagpuan ko ang sarili na lumabas mula sa isang liwanag but there I saw an entire empire  getting destroyed as flaming gigantic rocks falls from the sky to the whole land creating havoc. People are screaming asking for help and dying at the same time. It's like hell came up to this land.

Napatingin ako sa taong kumalabit sa akin sa gitna ng kaguluhan. Its a small child, with white hairs, pale skin and sky blue eyes. Marahan niyang hinila ang tela ng damit ko.

Is she asking me to follow her?

So I did.

When I take a step everything around me changes like we travel through time and space. And the young child was suddenly gone.

I look around. This is a familiar room.
Nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang makita ang sarili na nakahiga at mapayapang natutulog sa gitna ng malaking kama.

Why am I there when I'm here?

"I did nothing! You're cruel your Grace. You still chose that woman over your own blood? I am your sister!"

Is that Ruelle's voice? 

Gusto kong lumabas kaya sinubukan kong hawakan ang handle ng pintuan. Pero tumagos lang doon ang kamay ko.

Ah. Is this a dream?

So I went through the wall and there I saw Ruelle and Rufus arguing outside my room.

"Stop shitting me, Ruelle. You told me that the Duchess is exchanging letters with someone, that they're having a rendezvous behind my back. Concluding all of that, you pulled something aren't you?"  Rufus' face darkens with rage, his voice is low which makes it more frightening.

"N-no...why don't brother believe me."

"Because you are my sister," Rufus said which made Ruelle speechless.

Why are they fighting? I waved at them but got no response. I really am invisible.

"I know your inferiority complex more than anyone else. You don't have any mana flowing within your body, you feel useless and infuriated with that fact. But remember Ruelle, not only you are suffering. My wife is dying inside as well."

Me? Dying what?

Ruelle scoffed.

"You don't love her, don't you? Why does brother act like you're concerned? You can find someone better with a good status, let her be brother!"

"Enough Ruelle." Madiing tugon ni Rufus.  May halong pagbabanta. Pero hindi nagpatinag si Ruelle.

"You can marry Lady Daffodil after the Duchess dies. She's the daughter of a marquis, more deserving to be a duchess than anyone--"

"Do you have a death wish, little brat?" Rufus' face is now void of any emotion. His voice is colder, lower, and calmer but has an intensity that will make you tremble as you feel his intent to cut your neck.