FIRST RASOI 🍽️

Vivan ♡

*Alarm rings*
I shut down the Alarm clock, rubbed my eyes and stretched out my hands looked at my right side and I saw a sleeping beauty her hair was falling on her face which was disturbing her to sleep I tucked her hair behind her ear.
I was staring at her " what are you doing vivan" I asked my inner self. I stood up from bed and went to the washroom, when I came after taking a shower I saw she was still sleeping She was looking cute though.
*Phone rings*
I saw it's mom's call I picked up the call.
On call :-
Mom : hello? Vivan
Me : yes mom?
Mom : what is Suhana doing?
Me. : Mhm, she is sleeping
Mom : what you didn't wake her up?
Me : yes she is sleepy and tired too, I think we should letHer sleep.
Mom : I know beta but today is her first rasoi, wellNevermind we will do the first rasoi ritualAt lunch time.
Me : ok.
*Call ends *

I sat on a chair to read the newspaper and have a cup of coffee

suhana

I was sleeping like a kiddo hugging a pillow tightly suddenly a ray of sunlight fell on my face I covered my face with a blanket and suddenly I realised I was in my "SASURAL" I woke up immediately and OH MY GOODNESS what I saw? That Mr.chidku is Sitting on his chair reading the newspaper with the cup of coffee he is looking SO FINE..!!
~~~

I looked at the Watch and it's already 9:00 Am!!
"Ooh my god! 9:00 Am? Why didn't you wake me up? I asked him while standing up from bed..

"Why would I wake you up?" He replied while taking a sip of his coffee.

" Today is my first Rasoi I have to do so many preparations" I said.

" Then go and do it? Why are you telling me?" He asked while folding the newspaper and standing up from the chair

"Huh! Yes talking to you is a waste of time". I replied and went to the washroom.

When I came back from the washroom I saw that vivan is not here and sighed " finally I'm alone, now I can get ready peacefully! What peacefully? Suhana you are already very late you should hurry up" I said to myself

Author's Pov

Suhana wore a beautiful Red Saree

With red bridal bangles