LOVEY- DOVEY

After the reception party..

Suhana was sitting on the bed and scrolling through her mobile

*Vivan cleared his throat to grab her attention*

Suhana looked at him, he was holding two cups of coffee

"I made coffee for you" vivan said giving her the cup

"Okay put it on the table" Suhana said still scrolling on her phone.

" I was making coffee for myself so I thought you might also be tired so I made one more cup of coffee just for you but yes, bhalayi ka toh zamana hi nahi hai. " Vivan said with expression less face.

" So? How do you want me to react? Like this -
Oh my lovely bae, how sweet of you my darling.., You made coffee for me Awh you spend your precious time on making coffee

_ suhana said while snaking her arms around his neck.

She cupped his face and said.. " thank you so much babyy!! Let me take a sip of this special coffee"

She takes a sip of coffee and hummed

" Oh my god my darling . You made the worst coffee I have ever drank ". Suhana said dramatically

" Glad to know that you liked the coffee! Vivan said while smiling a little bit

" Awh my baby, I hateee you so much dear...! Suhana said extra sweetly

" Nah darling, I hate you more" vivan said while cupping her chubby cheeks.

" Baby, you can't win here, I hate yiou moresttttt " Suhana said extra sweetly

"Darling Morest word don't even exist " vivan said while pinching her nose

" Exactly there is NO WORDS to describe how much I hate you baby ". Suhana said.

"Enough enough, I can't talk that sweetly anymore " vivan said and laid on the bed

" I know you can't talk sweetly! But you did today because you have eaten the sweet sweet Rasgulla's made by me " Suhana said while crossing her hands across her chest.

Vivan turned off the light and said "bad night horror dreams"

" Bad night" she murmured and laid on the bed...!!

~~~

IN THE MORNING

vivan

I am doing some work on my laptop

 and  suhana is  taking a shower suddenly I heard a door opening sound and I looked there and my heart skipped a beat as I saw suhana in towel she was wrapping the white towel around her body the length of towel is up from her knees and her hair w...

and suhana is taking a shower suddenly I heard a door opening sound and I looked there and my heart skipped a beat as I saw suhana in towel she was wrapping the white towel around her body the length of towel is up from her knees and her hair was wet the drops of water was falling from her hair to neck to chest she is looking damn hottt

 and  suhana is  taking a shower suddenly I heard a door opening sound and I looked there and my heart skipped a beat as I saw suhana in towel she was wrapping the white towel around her body the length of towel is up from her knees and her hair w...

suhana

I forgot to take my clothes to the bathroom, and when I woke up vivan said he is leaving for the office in 5 Mins so he might be gone! I wrapped the towel around my body and opened the door and saw he was still in the room staring at my soul since I opened the door and I don't know how to react I was just standing there trying to process things...
He stood up from the chair and clears his throat
" You- you wa - was going to the office in fi- five minutes ?"
I said while adjusting the towel.

"Yeah but today wasn't any important work in the office so I thought to do the work from home " vivan said while scratching the back of his neck

I hummed and ran towards the wardrobe to take clothes there was a lipstick on the floor I accidentally put my feet on the lipstick and was about to fall but vivan held my wrist and pulled me towards him!! his hands were on my waist and my hands were on his shoulders he was looking directly in my eyes I don't know why but I was blushing hard I pushed him away cause of shyness and my towel was about to open but hugged me tightly I was feeling very safe in his arms his warm body was making me feel butterflies in my stomach he closed his eyes and said " you, go take your clothes I ran towards the wardrobe and go the washroom to wear them...

vivan's pov

I can't explain how I was feeling when she was in my arms and her wet hair was making my shirt wet and her breath was tingling on my neck her eyes were haplotizing me
Her touch was making my heart beat faster and faster I don't know what but this girl is doing something to me I started liking her touch, her chit-chat, her dramas , her childishness and her presence in my life...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~