Chapter 11- It all starts going wrong

"How can you talk about food when your already eating?"

"Then don't you talk about life when your already living?"

Beomseok, Chaeyoung and Jiwoo laughed at Suho's comment whilst Sieun just scoffed and continued eating.

"Do you have anything in mind for your birthday? Like gift wise?"

Jiwoo questioned, walking beside Sunk. The remaining group were ebhjnf the two, each heading towards a cafe.

"What's the big deal anyway? Just get some good food."

"No way. OH! I got it! I know what I'm getting you!"

"What?"

"It's a secret. You'll have to wait to see. But I think you'll like it a lot. Actually, let me order it now."

"Jiwoo, you look more exited than me. Anywyas calm down, some seaweed soup is good for me."

"Your so boring Suho. Ah, I ordered it! It should arrive at the end of this week!'

Jiwoo playfully nudged Suho's side with her elbow, causing him to slightly stumble at the unexpected move.

"Jiwoo. Just wait till my arm heals."

"Why? Are you not good enough to fight one armed?"

Jiwoo kept teasing Suho, earning snickers and giggles from Chaeyoung.

"Are you challenging me to a fight? Alright. We're going to the boxing gym straight after-"

"WOAHH there's no need for that."

Jiwoo replied, now significantly less cockily than before, awkwardly forcing a small laugh. Chaeyoung was hysterical in the back- she found the pair too adorable. The next three minutes were filled with Suho's and Jiwoo's bickerings on weather chic and mint ice-cream is valid- Jiwoo stating that it is and Suho strongly disagreeing with her. The argument continued untill everyone reached the cafe.

Jiwoo looked over at Bwomseok, who had been stangly and awfully silent throught the walk. He only spoke to ask everyone what drinks they wanted, and then walked if to order. Fortunately, Sieun followed Beomseok to the counter so atleats he could check what's going on. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung sat opposite Sushi and Jiwoo, who had sat next to eachother.
As the group conversed with Sieun joining them, Jiwoo looked over at Beomseok to notice him already stairing at them.

Strange.

"CHEAR UP BABY, CHESR UP BABY!"

The friendgroup had decided to go Kareoke, and Sushi with Jiwoo decided to open their world tour by singing "chear up by twice." Incase it wasn't obvious enough, the song choice was very clearly made by Yeon Jiwoo, but it didn't look like Sushi minded singing it so the two got lost in their singing, whilst the rest of the group sat on the couch placed towards the back center if the room.

The pair was too engrossed in their singing to notice that Beomseok had left. Only when his phone started ringing did they realise his absence. Chaeyoung went over and picked it up, before answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"We are Beomseoks friends form his old school, and we think we just saw him at Kareoke, mind telling us Ur room number so we could catch up with him?"

"Oh yeah, wait. It's 3-"

Chaeyoung was interrupted with Beomseoks sudden appreance, him practically exploding through the door and snatching his phone out of Chaeyoungs hand.