𝗔 𝗖 𝗧 𝗢 𝗡 𝗘

The glade, an area filled with nature with only large stone walls enclosing by a mile-high wall, with a door to a large labyrinth that opens every day and shuts closed every night but no one has any idea why. Although the sound of the maze changing itself can be heard by the people there, gladers. Gladers could only remember their names, all of which were males, except Kinsley.

Kinsley wasn't the leader like Alby, or second in command like Newt, or even the strongest like Gally but she was alright with that, none of them knew anything about their life before the glade so now, they were all a family and their pasts didn't matter. Although sometimes she had wished she wasn't the only girl there but either way, she was happy to be around the people who had been sent up to the glade.

Today was supply restock day, it had always landed on the first day of the month in which a new greenie and a ton of supplies got given by the bastards who decided to place the gladers here.

When the elevator clank reached the glade, Kinsley had always wondered to herself if she'd ever be able to escape this place and if the outside world was better than this place. This wasn't the only time she had wondered this of course, she'd think about it in when she admired the glade, as she ran through the maze and in her sleeping bag before bed. But right now, the glade was her home, the only place she remembers being, that itself was enough for her.