Chapter 1 (3rd person)

edit: this book is all over the place, buts it's fictional (historic fiction) there are a few ships but they are optional and minor.

"I think most of us are aware that london has suffered multiple bombings, correct? Poland being split, France being taken over and turning to the axis sides? These are all of the problems third Reich has caused." League of nations said. "This is why we need is another contender. One of Reich's only mistakes is that he turned his back to Soviet, because of his greed he tried to turn his back on one of his most powerful allies to try and take that power for himself."  They explained, and then looked at America. "You looked ready the most to enter the war, having a superpower like you face to face with Reich might be what we need to slow down the axis.  However since you and a few others never officially joined this organization, I cant force you to answer."

"I appreciate being labeled as a superpower, but im just here for the same reason as the others, to put a end to these bloody wars before anyone else gets hurt." A few others nodded their heads in agreement. "While our original plan was to stay neutral while supporting the allies, it may not work anymore. Not just with Reich, but over the pacific we have noticed some unusual atrocit-" America stopped.

"Ame?" Canada asked. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

a loud ( booty.) crack was heard. (YHEL IM SO SO SO SORRY)

"SHIT!" America fell out of his chair.

"America, you know profanity is highly restricted--"

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE ACTUAL FUCK UP!?" Canada yelled, rushing to america. He calmed down for a second, then looked back up at LN. "Jesus, you couldn't even prevent this war, nor the great depression. And you STILL cant just stop to think about whats happening?" Canada scoffed. Britain looked at america. He was coughing up blood. Britain got on his knees, and offered him a hug. America flinched at first, but then accepted it.

"does anyone know whats happening? America cant be cracking for no reason." Brazil asked. Suddenly, the office phone started to ring. LN picked up the phone and put it on the table so everyone could hear. "hel-"

"MR. STATES! PEARL HARBOUR IS BEING ATTACKED!" the phone yelled out.

"WHAT." No one could see behind America's glasess, but they could tell he was pissed. America cared about his children (the states) very much, and the fact he was a world superpower would only make things worse. 

"It looks like-- Japanese bombers? " Imperial Japan and America had made negotiations before this. why were they attacking now?

"ADAM (yes thats a dickmaster reference). Calm down and inform articles about this. Tell him to have the states keep their guard up just in case. I doubt J.E will go for the rest of them, since that would result in more unnecessary deaths, but still at least have them prepared for the next 48 hours." America said in a calming voice, despite being mad.

"Alright! I apologize for the pain you must be going through." The voice said, and then hung up. 

"don't worry about me, help Hawaii-" he mumbled, and then passed out.

"Call an ambulance!" Britain ordered. Soviet gently tugged his ushanka.

"God can we just get a break from the unreasonable attacks...." he mumbled to himself