Chapter - 9

Third person pov :

Dhruv ran his fingers through his hair,  in frustration.

He was questioning himself.... What came into him?

Why did he held her hand?

He didn't even understand anything,  a part of him wanted to stop her and see her  smiling.

It feels like he knows her...

Dhruv went to meet Dhrisha only to get surprised as he saw Maira with her.

Dhrisha glanced both of them,  as he stepped inside,  he gave a small smile and went inside.

"Hey Dhruv... " Dhrisha said.

"What's up mom! " He said grinning.

"Mom and dad are not there so called Maira as we are alone " She said.

"Oh... Where did they went? " Dhruv asked.

"Just to meet their old friend who invited them! " She said,  he nodded.

"So what are you up to? " He asked.

"Well...just planning to go and do some shopping and roam around the streets then at the garden. " She said,  he nodded smiling,  Maira was gazing at him,  but he didn't even look at her.

"Maira you will come too...Right! " Dhrisha said, making Dhruv glance at her.

"I.. Uh.." She said.

"You should come as Mom is calling you.. " He said looking down, Maira glanced at him, and nodded.

"Sure... " She said glancing down.
===============================
Dhrisha didn't came alone and brought Devika along, sisters walking ahead,  and behind Dhruv and Maira.

"OMG!! " Devika said, dragging their attention.

"Didi, I want to eat that!! " Devika said dragging her, Maira and Dhruv chuckled seeing them, they stopped and glanced at each other, he averted his gaze first.

"So... How's life going?" She asked.

"Good.. " He said and once again there was silence.

"Come here,  I want to play!! " Devika said dragging Dhrisha in the park.

As they were left alone in the garden,  they felt awkward.

"What about you? " He asked.

"Me? " She asked,  he nodded looking at her.

"Nothing...just.. I was left alone on my first day..." She said glancing at Dhrisha, he narrowed his eyebrows.

"Where was he? " He asked.

"He?  He left me and went to handle his so called work... In Udaipur " She said, he frowned, but didn't said anything.

"Why are you not talking to me like before? " She asked suddenly, breaking the silence.

"Maira...."

"Please don't give me this silent treatment... It does hurt..very much" She said, her voice breaking.

"You should not talk to me like that... Maira... You are married " Dhruv said glancing here and there but not her.

"So what? Can you make my heart tell this? It doesn't understand " She said angrily.

"Make it understand!  Make it understand! That you are married!" He said snapping.

"I didn't try anything rubbish till Now!  And what should I make it understand? " She said.