Chapter Ten

[Chapter Ten: The Revelation 2]

"Take off your mask" - King Roy II

I then looks at Troy and Dew who were battling with the Knights then looks at the King.

I guess this is the time I will end this.

"I said take off your mask!! " the king shouted that time. I then takes off my mask the reason my black charcoal straight hair and my face shows.

"Your majesty- a woman?? " - Cedric

"It is my time to get revenge" I said then finally attack him. He then quickly dodge my attack. The Cedric then commanded the other knights to also attack me and help and defend the King.

After a seconds. Troy just shouted my name, so I look at him. He was running towards me and I realize, a knight were about to attack me.

I was startled when he covered his body on mine that made the sword that was about to come to me pierced him. A blood comes out from his mouth. Dew quickly attack the knight who did it to Troy but the other knights were also went to Dew to attack him and Dew was also get pierced.

Troy kneeled on the floor while looking at his stomach.

"Troy" I said then hold him in his shoulders, he then looks at me then smiled.

"It's okay" he said before he even stopped his breathing.

I look at Dew who were laying on the floor, catching his breath. I held his hand and a tear from my eyes fall into the floor. He then lift my hands and swipe it off.

"I'm sorry, I failed" the last words before he even out of breath.

I then look at the King while my eyes we're filled of tears.