Chapter Eleven

[Chapter Eleven: The Revenge]

After a few minutes, someone just knock on the door.

Is it uncle? But he just come out few minutes ago.

I then walk towards the door and when I opened it, I was shocked when I saw the Lord Protector, Cedric.

"Why... "

"Come with me"

"Hey you... "

"Shut up" - Cedric

He then pushed me towards inside the Royal car after tying my hands and putting something to my mouth so I can't speak. And he was the one who was driving.

I was just looking at him. He looks like he was very careful when he was taking me inside the castle.

He keeps looking left and right.

When we arrived inside the Kingdom.
I noticed they weren't too many people to the place he take me in. We were in front if the door of the Throne Room

He then remove that something in my mouth.

"Is this my Death Day? Did the king commanded you to kill me now, huh? " I asked but he didn't answered. Instead he just opened the big door and saw a king standing there.

The Lord Protector just pushed me inside, and after he then locked me.

"*smirk* you will kill me huh" I said so he turned around and face me.

"Aren't you coming towards me? Are you afraid? " he asked that made me fiercly and strongly walk towards him.

"*smirk* what a dumb way to make me go here huh. What a dumb way to kill me" I said and after he then grabs something from his back and it was a Royal sword.

"*smirk* go. Do it. Kill me now" I said so he walks around me and after a while he stopped in the back of me. Then wrap his arms around me and give me the sword. He then walk towards in front of me.