17

He leads me to the front of his house, quietly opening the door and letting me in. Everything seems dark in this house, the big wooden front door matches with the dark furniture, only a few dim lights around the long hallway. The door closes behind me and we just look at each other. 

"Your house is scary" 

"Thanks" He pushes me towards the stairs and tells me to be quiet. We slowly walk up the stairs and get to another unusual long hallway, the last door slightly ajar, he leads me to it. 

His room is big, it has posters and artworks scattered on it's walls. I'm surprised, I imagined his room to be darker, like him. It's actually quite nice, he has a big bed, I turn to his desk, naturally there isn't one schoolbook to be seen, but there are drawings. 

They are beautiful, it ranges from landscapes to people, I pick up a drawing of a girl with long curly hair. He snatches the drawing out of my hand a small disappointed sigh leaving my lips.

"I didn't take you for the artsy kind of boy" He rolls his eyes in annoyance quickly gathering the drawings and putting them in his desk drawer. 

"I'm not" 

"Yes you are, there's no shame in it you know, they are beautiful." 

He glares at me, not accepting my compliment and moves towards his bed laying down on it.

"So where am I sleeping" I ask, it's a dumb question but I still ask it.

"Here" He smiles.

"Perfect, I was hoping you would take the floor" I say as I lay down on his bed, pushing him to the other end.

"You are crazy if you think I'm sleeping on the floor for you" I don't say anything and close my eyes just for a second. I'm exhausted from the night we just had. I hear him softly whisper "Don't fall asleep just yet" 

I open my eyes to look at him, "What was that?" He doesn't say anything and gets up, he starts to unbuckle his pants and my breath hitches in my throat. 

"Stop looking stalker" I groan, slightly embarrassed that he caught me looking and annoyed at the nickname. 

"I'm not a stalker" He mumbles something but I don't even hear it because I'm mesmerised by him. He's now wearing grey sweatpants, he starts to pull his shirt off his body and I can't look away. 

He looks back at me, as if he's making sure that I'm watching. 

"You want a shirt or something to sleep in?" I nod and he throws me a shirt in my face, his scent engulfing me from everywhere, his room, his sheets his shirt everything reminding me of him. 

"Close your eyes please." He doesn't react and I have a feeling he is not going to close his eyes. My poor white dress has been destroyed by the night, it has dirt marks and reeks of alcohol. 

I look at him, waiting for him to close his eyes when he finally puts his hand on his eye I take off my dress glancing back it him. I make eye contact with him through his fingers and squeak as I throw my dress on his face giving me enough time to quickly put his shirt on. 

You know, I wish I was the kind of girl who puts a guys shirt on and it turns into a dress but I'm 5'8, so his shirts barely covers my ass. he's still fighting with my dress so I scoot myself under his covers next to him.

"Heyy I wanted to watch" 

"Too bad stalker" He props himself on his elbow scooting a little closer to me bringing his lips to my ear. 

"As if you didn't want me to watch" I scoff and hit him in his arm "Pervert"

He smiles down at me, moving a piece of hair out of my face "You love it"