Chapter one ~ Roommates

"Holy shit this house has four stories!" Mike said, completely unaware that the whole point of them moving in together was to get a large house.

Max rolled her eyes "Yeah no shit dumbass."

We all began to snicker and giggle at Mike's stupidity.
"Will I don't know why you're laughing your the one dating him!" Lucas said laughing even harder.

My smile turned into a shut the fuck up smile and I flipped him off.

I then turned to see Mike staring at me, smiling. He finds everything I do attractive nowadays, that being simple things like making a crappy joke or even just breathing heavily. Sometimes I can't tell if he's being cute or creepy but most of the time I just kiss him regardless.

I went over to the movers van and picked up a heavy box of all my comics I'd collected over the years. I had to of had at least 150 in that box and I even left some back at my home in Hawkins. I then decided to take more important house furniture in first and come back for other things.

I reached to grab the dismantled couch box but as I lifted it out the van all its weight transferred itself on top of me and I fell backwards onto the pavement.

"Ow mother fucker!" Yeah I don't think swearing at a box is going to undo what I just did.

I pushed the box off me and Mike came over and crouched next to me. "You ok?" He asked holding his hand out. "Yeah I think." I replied grabbing his hand. Mike pulled at my arm to try and get me standing up again but incidentally ended up falling down on top of me.

"Woah woah woah...do you guys need some privacy?" El's innocent voice said from behind us.

"Oh shit...it's not- we're not-" Mike panicked jumping off me.

I got up and just blocked out the entire thing and pretended it didn't happen.

When the party and I walked into the house we were bewildered at how much space there was. There was 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a large kitchen, a really cozy living room, a random room which I assume is a study room and a nice little garden. Although I don't see why any of us will ever use the garden.

"So!" Dustin shouted clapping his hands together and rubbing them "since there's 5 bedrooms and 6 people...who's gonna share a room?"

We all looked at each other but everyone turned their heads towards me and Mike. We stared back at them.

"Why are you looking at us?" Mike asked with concern.

"Are you that stupid...you and will should share a room" max explained as if we were children.

What if me and Mike broke up and we still had to share a room. What if we weren't comfortable sleeping in each other's bed everyday. What if-

My thoughts were suddenly cut off by Mike blurting out everything I just summarised in my head.
"Well what if we broke up or weren't comfortable sleeping in the same bed every day of our lives and wouldn't people somehow find out about this and by that I mean FAMILY and judge us!?"

"Fair enough then." Lucas said in response "If it helps me and max can share a room instead."

"That would help a lot thanks." Mike said still quite pissed off.

I guess that bit is settled...what's next on the moving in arguments list?

A/N

Hiya
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter, it isn't much but at least it's something.

Share your thoughts and what you want to happen if you want to :)

Byeeeeee