Settling In

(Just BTW decided on Tony x Steve, hope y'all are okay with that. No one voted on the last chapter lol. Oh, Pietro is still alive in this. Also Clint is basically Pietro and Wanda's dad, and the two are teens. I say that because I think in Wanda Vision Wanda is aged up a bit, but I could be wrong. I haven't watched it yet. The only one of the shows I've watched so far is The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, so yeah lol. I plan to want more, but they're a time commitment lol.)

Third POV

The three finally arrive at the Avengers tower/Avengers compound/Stark Industries. Peter was practically vibrating with excitement while Penny was nervous about meeting everyone. Happy came out of nowhere and grabbed the suitcase and duffle bag from the trunk, bringing them to Peter and Penny's shared room. The rest of her stuff was either delivered the other day or will be in the next few. Not that she had much stuff. Most of it was experimental projects or scraps for future projects.

Penny sighed as they all got out. Peter grabbed her hand and pulled her with. Penny wasn't the biggest fan of being touched, but she was comfortable with Peter's touch. She's had her whole life to deal with it. Well, it's not that she hates being touched, it's more of a sudden/unexpected touch.

Peter basically pulled Penny inside as he rambled on about all the cool things they can do together. They both have ADHD, and right now Peter's was evident. The Twins and Tony walked in the building. A secretary greeted them, and Tony went over and grabbed a freshly made red and gold pass.

"This is for you," Tony said, handing the red and gold pass to Penny. "This is your security pass."

"Yeah, they give us access to everything," Peter said, scanning his red and gold pass.

"Lever 10 security. Hello, Peter," Friday said, as happily as an AI can sound.

"Hi, Friday," Peter responded.

Penny looked around a little. "What..."

"Oh, that's F.R.I.D.A.Y." Tony said, then gave a brief explanation of the AI. he scanned his pass.

"Level 10 security. Hello, Mr. Stark," the AI said, just as cheerily as before.

"Cool," Penny said. She scanned her pass.

"Level 10 security. Hello, Penelope," Friday said, not as cheerily but still happily. "Good to finally meet you.

"Hey," Penny said, adjusting the bag on her shoulder.

"Everyone is in the common room, would you like me to take you there?" Friday asked.

"Yes," Tony thanked the AI.

"Right on it, Sir."

The elevator started moving up. Soon it opened, revealing a lot of Avengers living their lives. The area looked to be a mix of a living room and kitchen. Some people looked over, making the others look as well.

"Hey, everyone," Peter greeted. "This is my sister, Penny."

Penny gave a small wave. This was a little intimidating. Not only because they're the Avengers, but there's a lot of them which doesn't help. Peter and Tony introduced everyone to Penny and Penny to everyone.

"It's nice to meet you all," Penny said, fidgeting with her bag strap a little.

"Peter, why don't you show her to your shared room," Tony suggested. "Once she's settled in she can get to know everyone more, yeah?"

The Parker Twins nodded then went back into the elevator. They went up a floor then stepped out. There were three doors on this floor.

"Our room is on the left. мама паука (mama spider's) is at the end of the hall, and Mr. Barton's in to the right," Peter explained. He walked to the left door and opened it for his sister who nodded.