The Next Morning

Penny groaned as she woke up. Her head was pounding. She glanced around. Peter wasn't in his bed, but she could hear the shower going. She sat up and drank some of the water on the nightstand, swallowing the painkillers.

Penny slowly got out of bed and changed out of her dress into some comfy clothes. She put on a pair of sweatpants, a tank top, and a hoodie. She grabbed a makeup wipe and whipped off her face. Her hair was loose, after sleeping on it. She put it up, out of her face. She then made her way down to the kitchen.

"Morning, sleepy head," Tony teased.

Penny glared slightly as she grabbed a cup of coffee.

"How's the hangover?"

"Hangover?" Steve asked. He hadn't been there to see Penny being drunk the night before.

Penny grumbled a little, sitting down at the counter. She knew she was going to have to deal with talking to, so she might as well not try to leave.

"So," Tony started, but before he could continue Penny started talking.

"Look, I'm sorry," she said. "I know I shouldn't have drank, but I've had a week. I was just trying to relax a little. Plus, it's not like I've never drank before."

"Alcohol isn't good for anyone, especially kids," Steve said. He started one of his lectures, but Tony stopped him before he could get too into it. Of course, he agreed she shouldn't have drunk, but he also understands.

"Kid, you shouldn't drink," Tony said.

Peter walked into the room. "Feeling better, Pen?"

"Yeah, Pete. Thanks," Penny said.

Peter gave her a quick hug, and whispered, "if you wanna talk you can always talk to me."

"Thank you," Penny whispered back. She remembered vaguely falling asleep crying in his arms about her breakup. Peter walked over to the fridge and grabbed a juice box.

Tony kinda heard what Peter said. He didn't have much context, but obviously she was having a hard time at the moment. Tony sighed, "promise you won't drink again, and we'll let you off easy this time."

"Promise," Penny said. Peter sat down next to her.

"Okay. After that cup, no coffee for a week," Tony said. The young girl nodded reluctantly.

Steve cleared his throat. He thought she should have a little more of a punishment.

"...and extra training time," Tony said.

Penny sighed. "Alright. But tomorrow please..." she laid her head on the counter in front of her. Her head hurt. She heard the people around her snicker/chuckle.

"After breakfast tomorrow, you are joining Bucky, Sam, and I," Steve said.

Penny glanced up at him and put her head in her arms. "Running and I don't have a very good relationship. Ya know, asthma."

"Yeah, I had asthma before the serum," Steve said. "You can run a few laps with us, just keep your own pace, and bring your inhaler."

"Fine," Penny sighed. "And I bring my inhaler basically everywhere I go, cause you never know."

There was a blue blur. "What's for breakfast?" Pietro asked, leaning on the counter between Penny and Peter. He winked at Penny who smiled a little as she rolled her eyes, then she rested her face in her arms. Wanda then also walked into the kitchen.

"Have not figured it out yet," Steve said. He walked over to the fridge and cupboard, looking through. "...someone needs to go shopping."

"I'll do it later," Tony said. "Any of you kids wanna come?"

"I do!" Peter smiled.

"If I come, can I pick stuff out?" Pietro asked.

"Sure," Tony shrugged.

"Yes!"

"I have plans with Vision later," Wanda said.

"What about you, Penny?" Tony asked.

"Nah, I'm going back to bed," Penny stood up.

"You can't sleep all day."

"I'm just gonna do some reading. My head hurts."

"It's called a hangover." 

(Sorry I haven't updated in so long! I tried at one point a week-ish ago, but the cite was being weird and wouldn't let me. Let me know what you wanna see and stuff. Please vote and comment. Should I make a Y/n version of this? Like this but just with Y/n in place of Penny's name?)