Instincts*

Summary: Harry's primal instincts catch up with him.
Trope: Husbandrry (non famous)
Warnings: Breeding kink, a hint of corruption kink, dirty talk, a bit of degradation, mentions of pregnancy and body changes.
WC: 1.4k

Harry lost his sanity in the best way possible

His mind couldn't put an effort into focusing on anything except his one and only goal.

Breeding his wife.

It felt like his only purpose in life for a while now. His thoughts were composed of nothing but her ovulation days and how many loads he needed to give her.

Though-she was a bit greedy today.

Her body rested on some blankets and pillows laid out on the ground, with a lit chimney nearby. He towered over her, body glistening with sweat as the fire casted light on his skin.

His tattoos were on full display, curls hanging loosely on his forehead with his cock erect against his stomach, and dripping on her pussy.

She let out small whines as his thumb teased her swollen clit. He coaxed two orgasms out of her with his mouth, something that was set in stone in their sex life.

But-his future baby momma was ovulating, and after giving her two orgasms, it was time to fill her up.

"Look at you darling, legs open and spread. Are you that excited for Daddy's cum?" He spat on her pussy, allowing it to mix with his dripping pre cum that was torturing her. He didn't give her his cum yet-he's just teasing her by allowing a small amount of it to fall on her pulsing pussy.

"Uh-huh." She nodded immediately, drooling at the thought of getting knocked up.

Everything felt warm and lovely. Their naked bodies being near the fire as he prepared her to receive his load did something to her brain chemistry. Besides, the sight of her husband-acting so primal had her spreading her legs as wide as possible.

"Hmm, gonna be a good mama?" He leaned down, pressing a torturous peck to her glistening pulsating pussy. His tongue licked up the pre cum that dripped down, as he enjoyed the smell of her ovulating pussy that ignited something in him.

"Fill me up, please." The plea in her voice was rushed. She loved having sex with him, that was a solid fact. But, she was weak for his naked body and thick cock.

His mannerisms and actions changed after wanting a baby. Every single thing was ten times more attractive. Things as simple as his pumped biceps and chiseled abs-or his veiny hand that choked her throat a billion times before.

"Look at you, so pathetic. Begging for my cum, but you can't help it, can you? You need me to breed you." He felt lucky for not passing out at the erotic sight in front of him. His wife. His lover, so bare for him with her legs spread, giving him her pussy to use and breed.