Fisrt page.....the interview

December 31 2013
Reporter...Robert Rigs and Carlos Gonzalez

A angel called Clarise Miller Fuentes.....
Is Christmas day a very cold day ...
Actually we are sleeping in a van waiting for at least see Mr Evans or Miss Miller..looking for a exclusive..
This girl came to us from nowhere bringing us coffee to keep us warm without asking...we didn't know who she is and she didnt know who we are but she really don't care...she got the most beautiful smile and she wasn't wearing makeup a totally completely beauty..
She was wearing running clothes she didn't care how she look but she got a big heart...thank you from our heart...
Live really shine to us that day....
That lovely girl was ...Clarise Miller Fuentes ...Mr Evans fiancee
Simple girl....daughter of Mr Johnathan Miller one of most prominent lawyers in California....very independent woman...she got two jods and definitely she can't be buy with diamonds...she the most straight girl we ever meet with her feet on the ground...she really is dreaming...
Reporters a hint she hate paparazzi but if you do it in the right way she would listening to you...so take a note...remembering she's almost a lawyer
Sorry Mr.Evans but if you dont married her...here there two very interesting....is a joke but also true....
We have the opportunity to talk ..joke..sharing experience....even drink coffee together taking selfies and even autograghs....we really are lucky...
Clarise Miller Fuentes she born October 31 1987 Halloween ..she got now 29 but she look more younger sister of Carl Miller Fuentes lawyer working with their father...Miller and Miller...shes star modeling for destiny first in a private shooting section with Mr Evan's then Italy with Mr Pierre she's the famous Persephone and she modeling too with Mr Evan's...casualty who nows...since then her face started to get familiar in many magazines...her mother Mrs Rose Miller beautiful woman but Clarise got her eyes from her father and his hair....she likes piano...she knows karate ..so watch it Mr Evan's and she's in charged of security in The Pud the people over there know her by the killer queen we didn't understand until we saw a video her saving a friend with a shotgun...our kind of woman...
Mr Evans and Miss Miller they know each other for quiet sometime ..he keep the relationship in secret but now we understand why..she's not the like other girls...so Mr Evan's you better take care of her....that kind of girl appear once in a lifetime....
Like she told us....if just happened like everything in life....she's totally in love with him ...she confessed to us...they recently they got engaged...Actually in her birthday....she didn't tell us we just search out...
We wish you the best...we hope one day share with both another coffee and talk ...it really was a pleasure knowing you.. I hope the manager don't get angry our apologies from now but how you said you just give us the exclusivity....thank you angel and Happy Holiday's...

What you think?...Paul said to me watching my face
I was totally surprised leaving the magazine over the kitchen table
I'm surprised....I said looking at her room Clair still sleeping
I don't know what she did or how but they respect her...Paul said amused
Smiling myself
That's my Clair...I said taking a cup and drinking
His boss call me apologizing if we find something wrong in the interview and they want an interview with you about your new movie...Paul said drinking his coffee
I look at him resting my arm over the table
And you said yes...let me guess today...New Years Eve...I said finishing my coffee
Paul just smile
What time because I got my family here to celebrate and Clair family they coming first..I said now seriously
7pm..I'm going to pick you so be ready ....Paul said looking at me standing up and walking at the door
I breath out looking at my parents who was in the kitchen with us...
Okay..I see you by then....I said standing up from the table taking the magazine and walk to Clair room