Chapter 2: A Moment on Stage

The atmosphere in the arena was electrifying, each beat of the music resonating through Maria's heart as if it were an extension of her own pulse. The crowd was in ecstasy, each fan sharing a collective heart full of adoration and admiration for the idols on stage. Maria was lost in this sea of emotion, every cell of her being vibrating with the music of Stray Kids, especially when Jeongin took the spotlight.

Then came the announcement that promised to make the night even more unforgettable. The raffle. Maria's heart thumped in her chest with enough force that she feared everyone around her could hear it. The idea of being so close to her idols, of possibly exchanging a few words with them, was such a grand dream she could hardly allow herself to believe in it.

The moment of the raffle seemed to stretch on for an eternity, every second elongated by anticipation. Then, as if in a dream, her ticket number was called. For a moment, Maria's world stopped. She looked at her ticket, then at the stage, unable to move or breathe. Then, as if awakened by an invisible force, she began to make her way to the stage, her legs trembling, barely able to support her weight.

As she approached the stage, the reality of the situation began to settle in. She would be going on stage. She would be there, in front of thousands of fans, in front of Stray Kids, in front of Jeongin. The team helped her up, their hands gentle and encouraging. And then, she was there, under the lights, the warmth of the spotlights mixing with the cool night breeze that invaded the open arena.

Jeongin approached with a smile, that smile she knew so well from the screens, but now it was directed at her. Her heart beat so loudly she feared he could hear it.

"Hello, what's your name?" Jeongin asked, his voice a soothing balm that somehow managed to cut through the noise of the arena.

"Maria," she managed to say, surprised by how clear her own voice sounded. "Maria, it's a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for supporting us," he said, and each word, each syllable, was like a note from a song she wanted to listen to forever.

The moment was brief. They talked about music, about what that night meant to her. Jeongin listened with an attention that made Maria feel as if they were the only two people in the world. He thanked her, handed her a gift - an autographed album that she held as if it were the most precious of treasures.

And then, as quickly as it began, the moment ended. She was gently guided back to her place, each step physically distancing her from Jeongin, but in some way, she felt as if a part of her remained on stage, intertwined in that brief encounter.

Back in her seat, Maria held the album against her chest, tears bubbling in her eyes not just from the emotion of the encounter, but from the beauty of the music that continued to fill the air. She had been part of that magic, if only for a moment, and she knew that this memory would be a beacon for her in the days, months, and years to come.

The show ended in a climax of light and sound, but for Maria, the world seemed different now. Brighter. More alive. As if, in that brief encounter, she had touched something eternal.

As she left the arena, the autographed album secure in her hands, she carried with her a flame of hope and a heart full of new dreams, illuminated by the music that had changed her life.