Great....

Yeah, so this is chap 1.

~~~~°~~~~°~~~~°~~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°

"Harry." Said James Potter with his wife by his side lily Potter neé Evan. "I don't want to hear your stupid excuses I'm only 16 and I don't even know him." Harry spoke interrupting his father, James and lily had signed a marriage contract with the riddle family for the marriage between their youngest children Harry Potter and Tom riddle. "Sweetheart look, it's for the greater good.. You'll get more opportunities your marrying a noble man." Lily said trying to make Harry see the good side in marrying the riddle heir. Harry got up from the couch he was sitting and ran up the stairs to his room on left side of the manor, "Give him some time lily soon he'll agree." Said James, "I hope.. "..

𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌.

Harry was crying into his pillow.Harry knew his parents loved him but this was just too far. He never wanted to get married into some random family to a person he never even knew. The riddles were known for being rich they had a whole island near Hawaii, and 17 houses all over Europe for vacations they took. Harry knew that life would be amazing but maybe for someone who knew the riddles personally, and had a relationship with Tom fucking riddle.

His phone buzzed

Mione🤓: Hey Harry how r u?

Harry✨:MY PARENTS JUST PUT IN A MARRIAGE CONTRACT WITH TOM FUCKING RIDDLE... I AM NOT OKAY

Harry knew that wasn't the way to respond but with his anger and sadness he just wanted to be left alone as he cried into his pillow, the only thing that understood him.

"Harry.. Love" said his mother as she opened the door softly finding Harry cuddled up in a ball with  blanket, crying into his Batman pillow. "I promise it's going to be okay if they do anything wrong tell us and we will destroy that contract and get a divorce with him okay? There coming Tomorrow so get some sleep. " lily said as she kissed on his forehead goodnight and walked out of his room closing the door lightly. Harry closed his eyes hoping that this was all a dream and he would be back in reality where he could find the person who he wanted to marry.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 (𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆)

Harry woke up and knew it wasn't a dream he went to his closet and grabbed a pair of jeans and a pink sweater, he went to the washroom showered and brushed his teeth. Harry sat down at his vanity opened up one of the door and brushed his damp hair to define his curls, then put on a pink small pearl necklace with his name in gold on with a bracelet and some flower earrings. He put on some gloss as well so his lips wouldn't look dry, he got up turned of his vanity light and left his room going down the stairs softly and slowly he heard the chatter of his parents and someone else, he assumed the riddles were here. He walked straight to the living room and opened the glass door.

"Good morning Harry I'll tell the house elves to make you something you sit down and get comfortable" lily said getting up from the left couch, a boy beside Mr and Mrs. Riddle was looking at him with bright crimson eyes. Harry seated himself beside his father. "He is quite beautiful if I may say almost like a girl." A woman spoke with beautiful  brunette hair like her son but with lovely ocean blue eyes. "Yes, I know his eyes are his best feature. " said James, Agreeing with Mrs. Riddle. "How about we leave and let them get to know each other. " she pointed at her son then at me. "Of course, come on we can go on the patio in the backyard. " his mother came in with a breakfast tray and put it on the coffee table, all the adults got up and left the room. Harry grabbed a piece of toast and put some jam taking a bite while Tom just watched. As Harry kept eating Tom went to the bookshelf and grabbed a book all about dark magic, Harry's father was a dark wizard while his mother was grey, Harry's core was a darker gray. When harry was done he called dobby and started to awkwardly look at the carpet and marble floor.

𝟑𝟎 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑.

Mrs. Riddle came into the room and called Tom to go he put the book back, harry could hear him asking his mother if he could ask Mr. Potter where he got the book.
Harry stayed in the room for a few seconds before getting up and going to his parents giving the Riddles a farewell before he went up to his room to change into a pair of sweatpants and sweat shirt.

He sat on his bed and grabbed his journal writing his feelings, his eyes started to water as he thought about of he could ever see his friends and how his life would be in another manor, without his brothers to guide him.
Tears stained his page with angry pen writing, he hated his life,he hated the way that one day he wouldn't be able to keep his last name. He wanted to yell at the top of his lungs and scream at anybody who got on his nerves.

Harry closed his journal with force, he dropped down on his bed with the journal in his hands, closing his eyes he fell asleep. Harry's eyes were puffy from crying, his hair was messier than usual and he just didn't want to be him right now.

𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Harry awoke around 2am, he checked his clock and saw the time was 1:47am. He fell asleep at 6pm so he wasn't surprised that he was awake at a early time. 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥, 𝘔𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘎𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘺 𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴, So Harry walked over to his bookshelf with perfectly fine books that were rotting in it. He grabbed "𝘝𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴" By Lockhart, he opened it to the first chapter where Lockhart started to talk about how he was invited to a special ceremony for excellent wizards and witches, to be completely honest the whole book seemed like a lie. Especially in 2nd year at Hogwarts when Lockhart was his professor and he couldn't defend himself against angry pixies.

Harry read more and more, 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

The whole book was just lies, how do people even read this was a straight face? I should check what time it is, 3:49? I've been reading this for 2 hours and 2 minutes???
I wonder what that Riddle boy is doing.

I might as well shower and get ready for the day.

~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°~~~°

I'm a terrible writer, but so far this it it....

Jk Rowling owns Harry Potter not me, and this is just fiction if you hate it don't read it. And bye

-mwah